Bill Gates gets richer!! (XBox)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LDBennett, Dec 29, 2011.

1. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Yeah, it's usualy a Blue vs Red debate :D:D
  2. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

Almost anything can be debated. I posted my game machine problem here to alert other potential XBox owners, who happen to be gun nuts, that Microsoft is ripping people off, in my opinion. You can take it for what it is worth.

Since I am so open minded about everything :) :) I put Microsoft down based on all their evil deeds of the past and my dislike of them and Bill Gates. Despite those that came to defend Microsoft and Bill Gates and their brilliant arguments, I still hate Microsoft and Bill gates. OH WELL!

And I still like Dillon!!! and hate LEE. And I like Fords, too. Life goes on and some things don't change.

LDBennett
  3. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

I will cut you some slack because I despise lee JUNK. That is for a whole nother thread though.
  4. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

cpttango30:

Believe me when I say "LEE" and Dillon, for that matter, have been debated here endlessly. Of course my take is I won the debates on both counts :) :) (oh no, another debate!). But I appreciate that I am not alone in SOME of my opinions.

It turns out that 70 years of life make you somewhat opinionated. Must be because of too much experience with real life.

LDBennett
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Wasn't directed to you, Bob.
    It was this post:

6. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Well-Known Member

I have PS3 as well simply because it is still one of the best blu-ray players on the market as well as free online service for Netflix. I rarely even play games on it and when I do they are not online multiplayer anyway. Xbox Live is not free, but it is also a much better service as far as speed and reliability goes. For hardcore gamers that means more than free service. Wi is not even in the same discussion as Xbox and PS3.
  7. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

As others have mentioned Xbox LIVE! is a much better service than the Playstation Network. I have both, play both, but Xbox BY FAR gets more play time, and I gladly pay for their service. If the Playstation Network was half as good as Xbox's, I'd pay for it too.

Batteries? Yea my Playstation controller has re-chargable batteries in it. That also means when it starts to die I have to plug it in, and the PS3 will not charge the controller when it is off. What a pain the butt. I used to plug it into my computer every night to charge up. Also when batteries start to go bad, nope can't replace, go buy a whole new controller for $50+.
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

My kid has had rechargeable batteries for his XboX for years. :confused: