Billboard in Ohio

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Insulation Tim, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I just saw this off of I-75 in Cincinnati....and had to honk and cheer!

Attached Files:

2. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

3. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

Thanks Tim.

Pretty sick and tired of the PC crap. We have allowed a mentality of "not to offend the minority at the expense of pissing of the majority". Very bass ackwords.:(
  4. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

Everybody where I live still says Merry Christmas.
  5. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

We can't say Christmas, but all the others are OK?
  6. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

It is growing here, too -
    Ponderosa Steak house, Sam's Club, WalMart, ALL use the REAL christmas greetings instead of the PC crud.

VERY happy to see this -

It is just more of the radicals reaching for God and Guns, I am sure - - -
  7. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Yep I'm seeing a shift back too. For years I never heard Merry Christmas out of the stores or even businesses that we work with. This year has been different. Last night the Check out gal at Lowes said Merry Christmas. Many of the cards from other companies say it to except for the stuffy few. Many more outside billboards have been saying it too. I think a lot of people are getting tired of being told what to say b/c they might offend someone. I was told Happy Hanukkah once last year, was I offended? No, it was a nice gesture
  8. retired grunt

retired grunt New Member

I make it a point to say Merry Christmas in stores where employees say happy holidays
  9. themookish

themookish New Member

Christmas doesn't seem to be about Christ or he "help a neighbor out" zeitgeist, or even holiday cheer anymore. It's about consumerism.

I realize the intent of the billboard, and I too say "Merry Christmas" but attributing your own values in the form of a billboard to Jesus Christ is careless. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though since it's posted in the "TOTALLY POLITICALLY INCORRECT FORUM," haha.
  10. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I agree that Christmas is used by many businesses as a means to profit only.
    But it was an indication of the weakness of the Christian Witnesses in this country when virtually ALL businesses started eliminating any mention of Christ from the celebration. They removed it because the OTHERS were crying around about it, and the Christians were saying NOTHING.
    Now, after some years of US making plenty of noise, the businesses are moving from the PC garbage back to the mainstream thought; keep the reason for the season!

I do not consider it careless to convey my values in a vocal greeting, letter, e-mail, telephone, text, radio, television, fax, web-site, post, or billboard. I will convey them by ANY and EVERY means in an effort to be an open and vocal witness to God. If any person or business is offended by that, they can lump it. The Jews and Christians in the USA have been silent WAY too long, and we are seeing the result of that silence in the movement to remove all Jewish and Christian language, symbols, mention, etc. from ALL public areas.
    This is NOT something the constitution set out to do; our founding fathers did NOT do this when they set up our government, having no qualms about having LOTS of references to God in all public areas at that time. This is due to a modern movement to crush all Jewish and Christian belief in this nation, and it is time to stop it.
    And we are.
    And it is working.
    And I am CHEERING about it!

Now, that is Christian WITNESS.
    Christian WORK is a different thing, and should be done in quiet and secret, as it is not done for the praise of men, but for the love of God. Christian WORK has no business on a billboard.
  11. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    I live in the same zip code as Helix FR,

what he says I have also noticed.

But the ST. Looser elites, consider us country bumkins.
  12. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

Because of this whole PC garbage over Christmas, I avoided the stores this year. I ordered all of my wife's gifts. I went to one store to buy something for a friend and Hallmark to buy my wife her card. That's about it.... Of course, I had to respond "Merry Christmas" to their "Have a nice Holiday!" It's absolutely sickening to me.

Since when should an American tradition be considered offensive?
  13. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Since we have a globalist puppet sitting in the White House trying hard to be first President of Earth:mad::mad::mad:
  14. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

As much as I agree with you about the globalist puppet bit, I've noticed and have been very discouraged over the PC "Holiday" garbage long before Obama came into the picture. But yeah, he and his administration don't help things at all.
  15. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You're right, the PC crap has been going on for years. I've had more than my fill of it.:mad: I was just commenting on your remark about why should an American tradition be offensive;):p