Billet Receivers are Finally Ready

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by StoneChimney, Apr 9, 2012.

1. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Laser engraver finally came through and we have finished product. Right now we are not selling stripped lowers until our backordered rifle builds are complete, but these will be our standard lower on custom builds. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

I like the intigrated trigger guard. Its amazing how many of the straight GI guards I toss out for the mag pul and other extended guards. Milled into the billet is even better. :thumbsup:
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

me i'd prefer the logo to be more subdued , i'm weird that way
    (says me who has a brightly polished silver patch box on the butt of his main BP hunter)
    but other wise it looks real nice and +1 on what Helix said
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  4. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Jack, I hear you on the logo. We use YHM upper receivers which are caliber marked with laser engraving after anodizing and come out with white markings also. We might try the next run with laser engraving before anodizing, depending on response to the white logo.

Helix, we were doing the same on the forged receivers. Folks like the enlarged trigger guard so we patterned it into the billet.

The SC10 (.308) receivers are in pre-production now.
  5. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Good looking receiver I like the safe/fire marking much more than the basic words. And certainly like the integral trigger guard
  6. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Very nice indeed! What will you be asking for them?