1. topper

topper New Member

Is Osama Bin Laden dead? Some think so. However there is a new video out that in it he says America is responsible for global warming. How so? I thought Al Gore was responsible for global warming. Maybe they are working together. I thought Bin Laden was living on a ranch in central Texas. He was supposed to be a butler/housekeeper/advisor to a very important rich Texan who used to be a prominent political figure. If Bin Laden is still alive why has he not been brought to justice?
  2. petesusn

petesusn New Member

Bin Laden runs a 7-11 in the town of Allah, Arizona. Or maybe Athol, Idaho.
  3. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

Bin laden is dead has been dead for some time he has severe kidney illnesses which is impossible to survive with out medical equipment. Foreign news organizations reported him dead there is even an obituary ill try and find the link for it. There chasing after a dead man..if there even looking for him anymore
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

He hasn't been proclaimed a martyr yet.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Dead? Daw gone I thought he was supost to be Rex at Mardi Gras this year. I was looking forward to seeing him. :eek:
  6. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

I hope he isn't dead that guy doesn't deserve a natural death, he needs some lead poisoning
  7. navis128

navis128 New Member

I've seen some of his friends running the only little convenient store in BF Texas next to the grain silos...yep. Nothing but a crossroads.
  8. Kestral

Kestral Member

He has gone to find out if ..is Lamb better than Pork or Beef ??
  9. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Is that the ranch thats owned by Elvis or the one by Jimmy Hoffa?
  10. topper

topper New Member

Elvis has the ranch on the left side and jimmy has the ranch bordering the back of it. I can't seem to think of the name of the fella that owns the ranch that bin laden lives on. he was a prominent political figure in the early 00's in america.