Birth certificate issues remain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by reflex1, Jul 6, 2011.

1. reflex1

reflex1 Active Member

Interesting facts from a "birther"! Received this from a friend this afternoon in an email!

This came to me from a hard core Birther: (I'm only the messenger here)

"I will tell you right now that I had never given this "birther" issue any credit. I watched the hype and the crazies come out. I completely dismissed the entire ordeal altogether. In fact, it was not until the White House released the birth certificate that it had gained my attention.

I am the studious sort of guy, and I have plenty of time on my hands. So, I took a close look at this document. While I would have thought that this issue would have been closed for good (and, got the crazies to crawl back into their holes), I found two extremely strange inconsistencies that merit some attention.

First of all, the birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". But, this is not the only thing that I found that just does not jive.

The other item that I looked into was the hospital that Obama was born in. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "Kaui Keolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Go ahead, look it up. I am not talking crazy talk, these are the facts. Like I said, I thought that this was a non-issue until the actual certificate was released. Now that it has been released, of course I had to look into it. I have found these issues, now I know that something is up."

"If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you're not a racist, you'll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot."

UNQUOTE
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

welcome to the light.

forward it to everyone you know.
  3. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    It's too bad all those "investigative reporters" have turned a blind eye to all of the birther issues.

I don't consider myself a crazy, right wing nut job, but the burden of proof of the Constitutional requirement has never been met in my eyes.
  4. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I generally shy away from all conspiracies, but there are just to many inconsistencies in this man's resume'. I have come to believe he has indeed been groomed from the git-go for this attempt at one world order. Took me a while to get here, as I'm generally skeptical about these sort of things. My intelligence has been insulted enough now, though.
  5. Woodnut

Woodnut Forum Sponsor Supporting Member

I have always thought he was not a citizen, even after the birth certificate was released. Of coarse I did not have the time to research it, so I am very glad someone else took the time to do so. I believe every word you say, I feel it in my bones, he is illegal, and should be taken out of office. But I don't think the Vice is capable of running the country any better. What are we as citizens supposed to do?
  6. sliclee

sliclee New Member

A citizen? You speak about him not being a citizen, HE IS NOT AN AMERICAN!
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Welcome to TFF sliclee.:)

Your comment is well made.

Being a citizen has no bearing on being an American.
  8. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Biden become president, NO WAY. "Walter the Puppet" Biden couldn't find his butt with both hands, much less run this country.:rolleyes:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
  9. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Run this country!?!?!? I don't think Biden could run a bath!!!
  10. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I am a bitter clinger right wing whatever you want to call me. The guy is not an american. Even if he was born here, he still wouldnt qualify to be an american.
  11. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

COULD Biden be any worse?

Pops
  12. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

13. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

why is it we are learning about this 3 years later??????????????//

why couldn't she have had a miscarrage or an abortion, libs dont care about killing babies. would have saved us alot of misery. that *****
  14. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Some conspiracy theories make sense. Others are unfounded. Like saying that the Moon Landing was faked. I don't buy it for a second.

But others, like that more than one assassin took out Kennedy have been questioned, supposedly debunked, and proven true numerous times. Well that one really makes me wonder sometimes and I find myself coming to the conclusion that he couldn't have done it alone, or that he didn't do it at all.

Then you have Barack Obama here - if that is his real name... Obviously he is living a lie. The facts are all there, the trouble is proving it. Unfortunately, we live in a country where people are afraid to admit that they've been lied to, and that the "government's official story" is actually one, giant lie. "The bigger the lie, the more people who will believe it." It makes one wonder if he simply deceived everybody, or if there's something deeper and uglier to it all.

As shown above, his story is simply unbelievable. Furthermore, he lived in Indonesia, where he would have renounced his US citizenship. That was the only way he would have been able to travel to Pakistan when he did. It also required by law that he be a Muslim - and not a convert in order to go to school there.

I don't get why if he has nothing to hide, he has spent millions fighting this in court, rather than coming to the table, answering our questions, and putting it all to rest once and for all.

If we sit here and do nothing, not even question him, then what does that say for the future? Then the next person who isn't a US-born citizen gets elected President, and everybody finds out, will they just say, "Barack Obama did it, so that makes it all okay?" It just opens up a whole new can of worms.

Having to be a US-born citizen to be President might sound silly and outdated to some people. I believe the founding fathers were very intelligent and wise beyond their years and had a reason for it- whatever it may have been - and we should stick to that.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  15. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

No Clear and legal Birth Certificate, No School History, Collage Records Sealed, and ,as Jack404 pointed out, attempted Australian emigration records covered up. This all stinks to high heaven... I would be ass-ham-ed to be a Senator that did not challenge this fiasco..
    Glen