birth certificate

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by topper, Jan 21, 2010.

1. topper

topper New Member

I am still not satisfied. Where is the ORIGINAL birth certificate of the current POTUS? Has everyone forgotton about that? He was supposed to show it to be prez, and to claim the nobel prize. So, where is it? Well, I am waiting!!!!Show it to the poeple of this country and be honest about it. Enough of this BS.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

The Bo Bo brigade support group came to Australia when they realised there was a copy here when his family tryed to immigrate here from Indonesia, but now they set a new precident that our FOI ( freedom of Information) laws can be over ruled.

A US mate asked me to lodge for a copy and it was declined without reason and i dont have the funds to appeal it.

Oh his family was rejected as the uncle and father had both been involved in terrorist acts against Christian schools in Kenya, Africa.

Declined as UNDESIRABLE'S, Bo Bo was 6 then. so the went back to indonesia where Bo Bo attended a MADRASSA ( Islamic religous school)

do your research, somewhere theres a copy not blocked

good luck

cheers

jack
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  3. topper

topper New Member

I'm trying to find out if there is proof ANYWHERE in this world. It seems to be a forgotton subject to most. I will not forget.

YOU LIE!
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Topper i notice your sig line is similar to others, could you explain to a dumb aussie what the "you lie" bit is about ?

sorry to ask but it looks a bit errr suss to me eh mainly cause i dont get it

teach me !!!

cheers eh

jack
  5. topper

topper New Member

YOU LIE refers to a congresscritter that told that phrase to the POTUS. He, along with many others in this country do not believe a word of what Obama says. Hang around here, Jack 404, and you will learn many american phrases. Maybe you could teach us americans some aussie phrases as well?
  6. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

Does anyone wonder why our elected officials are not demanding (for us) to see his records?

Why are our representatives who serve us and the Constitution not demanding his proof of citizenship?

I have written to all three of my officials and never received an answer from any of them concerning this subject.

Have any of you written or faxed your reps asking them about this topic and if so what was their response, if any?

UF
  7. oldogy

oldogy New Member

Demanding proof would be politically incorrect.......after all, he is the one.

oldogy
  8. zaxx

zaxx New Member

9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Notice the link contains the word "birthers"?:rolleyes:

Snopes is run by a liberal husband/wife duo who decide what's true and what's not. They always seem to come down on the side of the 'Bama Bunch. They're just another left-wing bastion of liberal "truth."
  10. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Attached Files:

11. zaxx

zaxx New Member

12. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

No such hearing will happen next week, next month, or any other time.

We will get the great BO out of office the same way others got him INTO office; through the ballot box.
    In less than three years.
  13. zaxx

zaxx New Member

My interest in this issue is not so much to unseat BO now (The ramifications of that would be more disastrous than leaving him in office.). If, big "if", BO were shown to be ineligible for office, the resultant shock wave would shatter the crystal of complacency a large number Americans live in. The Tea Party movement, recent elections in Virginia, New Jersey and now Massachusetts demonstrate the will of the people to be heard. Finding BO ineligible would go a long way in showing more Americans the political machines need to be overhauled and as individuals, they need to become more involved in governing themselves.
  14. ampaterry

IMHO, trumpeting lost causes does more harm than good.
    Next week when there is no such hearing (which is an absolute certainty), the liberals will laugh their butts of at us for ever thinking such a thing could happen. And the great majority in between us and them will be moved just a LITTLE bit further from us due to our false claims.

Forget the eligability issue due to place of birth or later claims of foreign citizenship; all of these are without evidence, and will never make it to court. Instead, go to work on the idiocy he does for which there is ABUNDANT evidence, like apologizing for the USA and bowing to every foreign leader above the status of Dogcatcher in Click-Click, Rwanda.
  15. zaxx

zaxx New Member

I'm not interested in a pi$$in' contest here, Terry.
    It may be a lost cause, but in my heart, I believe BO, the"chosen one", is a charlatan. The issue needs to be resolved one way or the other before I'm settled with it.
  16. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

IMO , you are far better to consistantly and repeatedly show this guy to be a farce and a front man of UN policies and those who drive UN policies , that way the "PEOPLE" will look for his kind in future and become aware of this evil thats out there.

also WHO do you have to replace him??

while Bo Bo is a lame duck he cannot shove through the stuff "they" want.

but maybe the next clown can if they too are controled by the UN

once a spook is found out you can control them , its the ones you DONT KNOW ABOUT that are the real danger..

yes the BC issue is a real and valid one , if he has lied to the people he deserves the punishment as such, but as the prez, really what can you do besides embarras his sharia backside till he leaves?? once in he has the power and its too late, folks shoulda driven this point before but where caught up in the "YES WE CAN" BS

Good luck to you all

cheers

jack
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  17. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

18. ARB

ARB New Member

I, just want to know how he got his driver's license renewed without the original? I, certainly didn't have that priviledge while renewing mine. :rolleyes:
  19. ampaterry

Shoot, Zaxx, I don't want a battle either!

I agree he is a charlatan for several reasons.

I want all of them resolved, and would LOVE to see him impeached for this.
    But being practical, it is not going to happen right now, because no court in the US is going to render a decision that would foment a race war.

At this point, with him in power, I don't think it CAN be resolved, and it pulls resources from those areas which we SHOULD be pushing him on, and for which there is abundant evidence.

Let us completely dis-assemble this guy for what he DOES, not for what his parents did - or did not do - when he was born.

But fight about it, Zaxx?
    No way, buddy -
    We are on the same side of this issue!!
  20. zaxx

zaxx New Member

Terry,

Please re-read my post #13.

Impeachment will never happen. I understand this all too well.
    With a simple majority the House of Representatives can present Articles of Impeachment to the Senate. The Senate then decides if it wants to act on the case or not. It takes a 2/3 majority of the Senate to impeach. Considering the make-up of this Congress, it's highly unlikely BO would ever be impeached. (maybe for treason)

BO brought this on himself. He's the one throwing up the stone walls. I want to know why. The courts can be useful in exposing BO's history. Good or bad. Once that's done, there will be a better understanding all around. The world will know better what he is and he will understand he is not above the law.

To me, this issue is very much like a phone bill, once you get it, it's yours. But when you notice the unexpected service charges, you've got questions that need answers.

Yes, we are on the same side. And, let me say that I regret alluding to a pissin' contest. (You may have gathered this is a hot button issue for me. It boils my blood to think anyone could have gotten to be President having sidestepped the constitutional requirements.)

I respect and support your position, but for me it's a matter of tying down the loose ends.

zaxx