black barbie

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nffritos, Mar 9, 2010.

1. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Supply and Demand.

Most owners of Barbies are white just by basic demographics. White ownership of black Barbies might not work out so well. There is precedent.
  3. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Gosh, the PC goes in every direction, eh? From the article, "But critics say Walmart should have been more sensitive in its pricing choice." Uh, no need for that, they are a private company and can do whatever they please to make sales. It's the eye of the beholder that makes it racist....

Maybe black girls choose to play with other toys, not Barbies.
  4. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

Hi folks! I agree with the words of Pinecone70. Why nobody try to think that it is possible the black girls don't play with Barbies...? Again: maybe the black community is a little more poor than the white one? Or: is it a sales drive? Ultimately the pricing choice done by the producer/seller... at first is its business, we can only decide if buy the product or not. Racism is other.
    Of course this is only my poor point of view.
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  5. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Exactly, Attilio. It can be said that the white Barbie dolls going on clearance can be seen as racist as well, right? Somebody is always crying racism about something.
  6. artabr

artabr New Member

Yes, and we are reminded of that precedent daily. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Art
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Whenever something happens that cannot be explained away by the narrow minded, play the race card. It's the thing to do.
  8. Artemus

Artemus New Member

Labeling someone a racist seems to happen a lot and for very little reason lately.Sometimes I think there are a whole bunch of people making out by using this label on others.There has to be some reason for it?
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Isn't playing the race card racist?

The third world countries have no problem dealing in slavery.
    Yet people of color here make no qualms about it.

It's all in the pocket book.

If 'I' can call racism, and 'I' can benefit from it, it must be racism.
    If 'I' have nothing to gain, I couldn't care less.:rolleyes:

Me, myself, and I. The trifecta in personal gain from guilt by my personal interpretation.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and golly wogs are a racist symbol and mr plod the policeman was a racist white supremicist so we banned the story books

pity these fags who demand these things do more to create differences than they do to unite folks

they create fear and race resentment

and make examples where none exists

now people fear to hire black folks in case they "upset" them in some unknown way , and get sued for it , which happened regularly for a while , while often the black person in general was "whats all the fuss about" as they themselves did not see any slight against them

a famous case here was where a court battel went on between a anti racist group and a large company that was in its 5th year of court hearings

when finally them man who was at the centre of the action took the stand he stated ( from my memory only , dont quote me eh) "sir i dont want this case, the company did nothing wrong , yes i did not get a promotion like other people but i could never run the computer in the workshop" when the court asked him to explain why he could not operate the compouter to get a advancement it took another year of the courts time to get throu objections and submissions before the man was allowed to finish his statement,

he said "the room behind the machine where the readouts are is very small and very noisey and he was claustaphobic and preferered to out on the open floor area working and did not wish to go to the room , he had discussed this with his foreman who allowed him to stay on the shop floor and allowed him to do extra hours to increase his take home pay as they where friends" when the court asked the man why this action was being taken it took another 7 or 8 months again of objections and submission but the anti racist group and the court to get his answer

basically he stated " i did not ask anyone to sue anyone , another man who works with me is a member of the anti racism group and they started the action without asking him"

they had thier own agenda and it did not include the so called victim

like the teacher who complained about the kid making a gun symbol with his hand , a long time pacifist /nutter with thier own ideas trying to shove it all down peoples throats

its wrong

its a joke but one we allow to perpetuate because we are too scared to stanbd up and say THATS STUPID BS
  11. jestor

jestor New Member

Jack when you saw the title of this thread (black barbie) was the first thing that popped into your head, WELL CLEAN YOUR DANG GRILL
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

nope mines always black...

clean the barbie?? you nutz?? the fire does that before you cook just get it hot add some oil a old newspaper wiped over and its good to go

hmm pity its raining today or i'd have a bbq ( actually i'm greatful i did the pick and shovel work for part of the footings for the shed yesterday , Lord i am sooo sore today hahahahaha now i know i'm old)
  13. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

14. petesusn

petesusn New Member

15. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

silly toy company. Everybody know Barbie is white. If they wanted a black doll to sell they should have named it shanequa (sp). Its a marketing goof.

And besides Barbie is a cute white girl that has become a doctor, wife, ect. If they wanted to sell black dolls they should have made her to reflect black women.