Black deer?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hunter29180, Aug 15, 2011.

1. hunter29180

hunter29180 Active Member

Come on guys:mad: cut the RACIST crap! I find it offensive!
    for all you know I MAY BE OF COLORED DESCENT!:eek:
  2. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

it would be racist, if that weren't the common black stereotype. and how do you know I'm not coloured?
  3. geds

geds New Member

Actually using the stereotype is what makes it racist.
  4. Smoke

Smoke Member

I've seen deer with black main but not entirely black.
    Thanks for the pictures!
  5. HunterAlpha1

or i should say, it would be racist if it weren't the prevalent trend.
  6. hunter29180

you sir are NOT colored..and no im not going to tell you how i know......
    and the trread was about me thinking Black deer were a figment of my mind and getting acceptable proof they do exist and how Beautiful they are and wishing to share GODS creation with a APPRECIATIVE group of people! so where does RACEISM come into this?? ONLY IN YOUR MIND SIR!! ONLY IN YOUR MIND...

nuff said...i swore never to preach to people and now look what you got me doing.........
  7. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

No intention to offend and by the way isn't a reference to being "colored" about as racist as it gets?:D

It is a beautiful animal and a rare find indeed, and to get a photograph of it is phenomenal. I've seen pinto deer and white deer, but never a black deer. Thanks for showing it off.
  8. HunterAlpha1

you take this whole race stuff too seriously. i made a joke. people call me gringo, cracka, honky, and make mayonnaise jokes all the time, and i don'[t get up in arms over it.

i think black deer are magnificent creatures, perhaps i should have made note of that first before cracking jokes.
  9. hunter29180

Np mncarpenter, yours was not too bad, more irritating

do ya think i take the whole race stuff too seriouly? walk a mile in my boots son..you would feel the same. and those "names" people call you?? cracking jokes like you did, do you think you MIGHT have EARNED theose names??

i got up in ARMS because you offended me. and you in my humble opinion offended something God created! since it could not stand up and speak, i chose to speak for it..

think before you crack stuff like that, you have no idea who may be reading what you post. it may be fine at your party or your friends party, but in Public its not acceptable..if you think it is, just go to any downtown street corner and start cracking away! you Will learn public manners then!

SHOOT here i am PREACHING again, Mr. Perry's goina get after me!
  10. HunterAlpha1

Jawhol! Sieg Heil!
  11. geds

geds New Member

HunterAlpha - I agree with Hunter29180. You carried the racial comments too far and I was offended too (and I am white).

Personally, I think you owe an apology to the forum!
  12. HunterAlpha1

i'm sorry if i have caused anyone serious offense. i did my best to present my comments in a humorous and unoffensive a manner, as they were intended. i ask that if i've caused you offense, you will forgive me.
  13. geds

geds New Member

Apology accepted. Thank you.
  14. HunterAlpha1

i would like to ask, if i had made parallel racial jokes about Mexicans, Native Americans, the Irish, Scotch, or English, would you have been equally offended? i wouldn't have if someone else told those jokes, even though i am descended from all of the above races. even though i appear to be "white", if the local KKKers knew about me they would harass me because i'm not a "perfect aryan".
    do i yell racial epithets in the streets? no, i'm not stupid. but this is a forum, where hopefully we can set aside, or even accept our differences and laugh at a good jokes.

even though we're supposed to be able to speak our minds on TFF, i will in the future try to cater to the more sensitive members here.
  15. geds

geds New Member

Yes, I would be offended by racial slurs against any race. I grew up in the deep south through the civil rights era. I have tried hard to raise my children to disregard the comments they hear from my parents' generation and to see people as people, not as sterotypes.
  16. hunter29180

sterotyping any race is wrong. slurring any race because of what a few are is wrong. when the majority are that way then you may have a case IE: certiam muslin sects are blatently milliant. but then its the religion not the race. (USUALLY) but not always. You mentioned "perfect aryan". from this if i were to sterotype i could then say certian things about you because you have sterotyped yourself. your use of Jawhol! Sieg Heil! certainly place you in that sterotype. But i was raised to a higher standard and raised my children to a higher standard also. I judge people by what they themselves do and act. not by race, color or creed inso far as they themselves allow. so while i have gained a dislike for you personally. I will accept your apology and hope you actually learned from this in stead of just "mouthing" a apology as the sterotype you have place yourself in suggests.

nuff said! Apology accepted.
  17. cutter

cutter New Member

Good grief, can't we even look at pictuers with out race being thrown in? If this is the case The Odumber is winning, this is what they want. Like minded people arguing about something like this.Come on guys you have more class than this.:eek:
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011