Black enough to criticize Obama

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by satellite66, Oct 19, 2009.

1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Yo, I had to cut it off. I can't listen to *****rs. If you talk like that then thats what you are.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  3. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I retract my comment but I also would like an explanation of your response.
  4. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

The attack on Rush was based on his race and not on what he said. Why else would they have to make up "what he said". Not other reason but to paint him a racist. Evidently racism is alive and well and being practiced against whites. And even more worrisome, is the spineless news media is so gutless, they just cave because they don't want to deal with Al or Jessie.

Maybe its its high time white people start boycotting and calling these gutless wonders out and making examples of them. Hit em in the wallet, thats how you change what they believe.
  5. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT New Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark

Ow Ow Ow .....:eek:... Chill my friends
    .....[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

hehehe

Sat maybe you mistook what i meant. I didn't mean you talked like that.

Yea I know i am a tad bit racist. So what, it doesn't bother me and it shouldn't bother you.

The guy was funny but i just don't like to listen to ebonics and the black tongue. I get too much off it around here.

Edit: Look i thought about this a little more and i feel i should give an explanation. I do work with all people including blacks. I get along with some blacks. I don't associate with brothers in the hood, whites who do drugs, mexicans and whites who wish to act like hoods. When this guy spoke he talked like a guy in the hood, yo dog this and that. I don't call anybody by yelling yo or saying dog. I dont associate with people like that and i am sure most on this forum dont. I tend to call these people names. Some people may not like the names. So what. I am not going to change.
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I think it was Hannity today who had Sharpton recorded saying a bunch of racial slurs. I thought it was funny, coming from him.
  8. questor

questor New Member

It is my opinion: draw the line in the sand and lets get in on.
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I like Sat 66.

On another note. If i were to say that I don't believe a black man has what it takes to run a country, it would be racist right? Well I dont think a black man has what it takes to run a country.

Now if Rev Manning says that a black man doesn't have what it takes to run a counrty, nobody seems to challange that. Why? Why is it ok for the blacks to diss themselves and diss the whites but its not ok for the whites to do so?

Just wondering, cause in my book it's not ok. I am not 2 faced. I say what i mean and mean what I say. And as long as a group of people have no respect for themselves neither will I. I will treat people like I am treated.
  10. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

That would be a good rant for W.E.T.But then again White Entertainment Tv would be Racist,what can we do we're all Racist.
  11. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

Al and Jesse have had free rein on what they can say, when ever they want too, when they get caught making racist statements they get pissed. But yet they are still there accusing any white person they can find just to make a headline. I am just sick and tired of the double standard.
  12. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

My neighborhood too came to be like Cyclonemans. Every time you go outside you get an ear full of that vile invective either from boomboxes, cars, passersby and even neighbors. After 9 years of that cr*p I understand exactly what cycloneman said.
  13. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

I include ebonics in the same catagory with all foreign languages. This is America. Learn to speak english or get out! If that's racist, listen to Bill Cosby's ideas about how his bro's talk.
  14. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Bill Cosby, Lauren Hill, And all those other folks RACIST.