BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by rooter, Nov 28, 2009.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    ANY REASONABLE EXPLANATION OFFERED UP WOULD BE READILY ACCEPTED...THE REASON SHOPPERS ACT AS THEY DO ON SOME CERTAIN DAY...HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CYCLE OF THE MOON, THE PULL OF THE TIDE, OR THE LEAVES THAT HAVE NOT FALLEN...ANY OF THOSE THINGS I'VE MENTIONED MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS WHAT HAPPENS TO FOLKS WHEN THEY ARE STIRRED UP WITH THOUGHTS, VISIONS, OR DREAMS, OF CORNERING THE MARKETS ON UNSEEMLY INEXPENSIVE VALUES...SOME OF THEM PURCHASE THOSE UNSEEMLY VALUES AND IMMEDIATELY PLACE THEM FOR SALE ON E-BAY...IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY TO AN EXCEPTION VALUE ON SHOP VACS FROM HOME DEPOT....THE MERCHANT MANIA IS ALIVE AND WELL IN SO MANY---THEY DON'T NEED A STORE FRONT TO HUSTLE A VALUE AND DOING SO SURE ISN'T AS BOTHERSOME AS HAVING A GARAGE SALE TO ACCOMPLISH THE SAME THING...IT WOULD BE SAD IF IT WEREN'T SO FUNNY....WAITING IN THE COLD ---A LINE TO A STORE THAT MAY HAVE BEGUN A DAY BEFORE...OH YES, AND THE MERCHANTS ARE VERY ACCOMMODATING FOR SOME OF THE LOCALS OPENED THERE SHOPS BACK UP BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY EVEN TURNED OVER ON THE CLOCK...I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE THANKSGIVING AND YOU MUST HAVE HAD SOME CHUCKLES WATCHTING YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS PERFORMANCES... WITH ALL THE HILARITY OF THE SEASON, DON'T FORGET YOUR THANKS AND PRAYERS FOR THE TROOPS . Chief
  2. zb338

zb338 New Member

I went to Cabela's in Pennsylvania yesterday. I didn't go
    to Christmas shop just wanted a few groceries. No primers
    of any kind except shotgun. Hundreds of people buying
    everything in sight.

Zeke
  3. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

I heard its going to be recognized as a Nat-shun-all sport where there will be all night campouts and tailgating. If I'm not real blind I think I actually witnessed a tailgate party going on at a Wallyworld.:eek:
  4. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I know there was one outside Best Buy. I was talking to a LEO and he said they had three arrests at the Kingston Pike store for Disorderly and Public Intox