Black Jack Pershing

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by SouthernMoss, May 19, 2003.

1. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

This article was sent to me. It has a typo: it indicates that General John Joseph "Black Jack" Pershing was born in MS when it should say MO. I haven't been able to verify the validity of it, but it makes for an interesting read:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2003
  2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Wow, that certainly would send a message. :eek:

But something tells me that the do-gooders today wouldn't let that type of thing slide.
  3. Texan

Texan New Member

Sounds like an effective technique to me!!!:)
  4. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

They should let the pigs run loose in Gitmo.:D :D :D
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

It would never happen today. PETA and crowd would get up in arms and save the pigs. They are more important than humans, doncha know.
    :rolleyes:
  6. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Well, if you're comparing them to Islamic terrorists, then I happen to agree that the pigs are more valuable.
  7. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

That would make a very powerful message. Personally I think it's a great idea.
  8. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

I read this at work and am all for it,however one of my co workers is muslim (But a good guy) anyway he started squaking to the boss about it (trying to rattle his cage which he did) we all knew what was going on but did not let on till late in the night. Had us a good laugh on the boss. BTW this guy eats pork like the rest of us. He be a Bosnian refugee now a U.S. citizen:D
  9. LewairLavell

LewairLavell New Member

The Israeli Air Force used to pull similar stunts during the 6 day war in 1967. There were a few runways that the Arabs had built on sacred ground in Syria that they didn't want to bomb. Instead they dropped pigs on the runways.