1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Black Powder Gun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Melody, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Melody

Melody New Member

My husband passed away and I have 2 Black Powder Guns that I would like some information on. One is MOD34 HOPKINS AND ALLEN 45 Cal Black Powder Only (good condition) the other is Black Powder Only ARMI JAGER ITALY #9526 (very good condition). I need to know the value of these guns and where I would look to sell them. Thank you.
  2. KUFFAAR

KUFFAAR New Member