Black Powder Pistols

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by GrandSport96, Aug 7, 2012.

1. GrandSport96

GrandSport96 New Member

Would like to know Information on.Pistols that i picked up at a sale.Two of them are Jukar pistols and have Spain on barrel.numbers on barrel are 0007730 and 0007941 both are in great condition.I have two other guns all i could find on them was CMC-59809A which is a single barrel and CMC 57255A which has three barrels.Would like to know what there worth.How old they Are.
  2. RJay

RJay Active Member

Pistols? Revolvers or single shots? The CMC are kit guns for sure, Classic Arms which are still being sold, the three barrel one is called the " Duck Foot " the other is probably the " Ace ". Are they like new, or they all rusty and broken. Are they shoot able? Alas, no valid information is available with out pictures, but note that the described firearms are not high value but rather on the lower end of values
  3. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum, GrandSport96;

You've come to the right place.

There are some expert people here with excellent opinions.

Can you post some pictures of the guns? That will help a lot in identification, value, and any other information you want. Check some of the other threads in this section; you'll see the kind of picture that is helpful.
  4. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

The Jukars in good shape are worth about 75.00 apiece. The CMC kits are still available from Dixie. The Duckfoot kit sells for 142.00 but I've seen completed guns going for 50.00
  5. GrandSport96

GrandSport96 New Member

THANK YOU RJay.That lets me know all i need to know.