Blackgun? ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

shooter22
    (10/23/01 11:40:47 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Blackgun?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK the teacher must now learn from the student. I am trying to change my picture under my name. I did not notice the prefix tag for the URL to get it to come up on the site. I have a full address ,but can't get it to come up. I must be getting a brain Fart, or too psyched up for deer season. here is the add: www.springfield-armory.co...lide-a.jpg how do I get this address to put the picture under my name?

shooter22

Edited by: shooter22 at: 10/24/01 12:51:33 am

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/23/01 11:47:06 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Blackgun?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shooter,

I think all you do for that is place the url in the correct box under your preferences tab in the control panel.

I could be wrong.

H.

ruffitt
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (10/23/01 11:49:08 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Blackgun?
    Shooter 22 -

To get this pic as your personal pic, all lyou need to do is go to your "control Center", click on "edit profile", and enter the URL for the pic you want in the "Personal photo URL" area. Just the URL, not the EzCode Parsing Error: tags.

Regards
    RuffItt

shooter22
    (10/23/01 11:54:45 pm)
    test run again.

shooter22

shooter22
    (10/23/01 11:58:25 pm)
    THANKS GUYS!, now I am going to try some other stuff.

Shooter: Take the "hyper text transfer protocol" (h.ttp) : // out of the entry in your custom signature, and enclose the URL in the [ img] [ /img] tags and your pictures should show up.

shooter22

http://www.24pm.com/humferier/sav/snipersmilie.gif

Edited by: ruffitt at: 10/24/01 1:31:24 am

shooter22
    (10/24/01 12:03:48 am)
    trying to do it the easy way? I think?

Alright, now all I gotta do is find a good photo.

shooter22

Edited by: shooter22 at: 10/24/01 1:04:45 am

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/24/01 12:09:18 am)
    Some of the mysmilies pages have a random option at the bottom. I've used that for my picture. It should keep it fresh for me.

H.

shooter22
    (10/24/01 12:17:44 am)
    Herby, I need those mysmiles links and mymonkey smiles sites if you have them, I lost all that in my crash. I have found a new picture though, you might like it. I call It my GLOCK DREAM! You gotta go seee the full size picture. goto millennium.fortunecity.com/firemansam/457/tamyglok.jpg

shooter22

Edited by: shooter22 at: 10/24/01 1:19:46 am

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/24/01 12:25:48 am)
    And you said you didn't like Glocks!!

I emailed a couple of them to you about an hour ago.
    Good luck.

H.

Edited by: HerbyJr at: 10/24/01 1:27:41 am

shooter22
    (10/24/01 12:31:40 am)
    well, if anything, my heart is in the right place. Yeah heart,

shooter22

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/24/01 12:41:44 am)
    I'm not so sure it is your heart drawing you to that one. In fact, I find her personality a little flat, but man...she looks good.

H.

ruffitt
    (10/24/01 12:48:56 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Hey shooter -

Did you see my "edit" of your post above? Just wonderin.
    RuffItt

shooter22
    (10/24/01 12:56:20 am)
    Yup, I got that all figured out eventually. I got things set the way I want them for a while. Thanks for the help.

Hey, How you been felling. I thought of you the other day at the gun show. I saw a mint Coonan 357 , oh, I wanted it so bad.

My nephew loved shooting your variety of guns. He keeps asking about you. I think you remind him of his grand father.

Are you still planning on having a get together later next year?

shooter22

TallTLynn
    (10/24/01 12:59:58 am)
    Me too please???

My new hard drive is only a little over a week old and I've had the devil of a time catching up on all the stuff I need to put on it. Not to mention I have 30 more gigs to do it on.

Please help me too (pretty, pretty please?)!

ruffitt
    (10/24/01 1:04:57 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    What kind of help you be needin there Ms TLynn?
    RuffItt

southernfreedom
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/24/01 8:01:49 am)
    This is just a little test to see if I can make this picture post:

[​IMG]

southernfreedom
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/24/01 8:03:36 am)
    Well dangit! Why can't I seem to post a simple pic? I'll try again leaving in the H ttp// part:<P>

I got it to work for you southernfreedom. Don't know why it didn't work for you?

Edited by: ruffitt at: 10/24/01 3:38:00 pm

southernfreedom
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/24/01 8:10:30 am)
    Well, when all else fails I go back to the way I leardned to pos pics 5 years ago,
    let me try that:

[The enemy]

TallTLynn
    (10/24/01 8:28:28 am)
    ruffit - I remember getting a couple of great sites to borrow neat stuff like you and shooter use quite awhile back - from shooter22 but all my book marks are gone these days.

Same for a lot of the sites I used to visit - can't visit no more, don't remember how to get to them (lol).

Oh well it's all good and I'm glad to see you posting more.

BlackGun
    (10/24/01 10:23:36 am)
    Looks like the gang got cha fixed up! What were you guys doin up so late? I gotta to get my beauty sleep, ya know
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

southernfreedom
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/24/01 4:17:59 pm)
    I can't ever seem to get my pics right so I'm trying a new pic I took in Vietnam
    "artillary ghosts"....don't know if it will post. It double exposed accidentally.

BlackGun
    (10/24/01 4:26:23 pm)

I wear tri-focal's! I had to see it up close!
    Great picture. I want to see more

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 10/24/01 5:30:13 pm

warpig883
    (10/24/01 6:05:08 pm)
    Shooter22, such a nice girl in that pic and then they go and give her a plastic gun with no safety.
    I am not happy unless I am miserable

tuckerd1
    (10/24/01 7:47:29 pm)
    Now here is a babe with a real gun!!

shooter22
    (10/24/01 8:53:05 pm)
    Whoa, nice piece she's packin'! Good lookin' 1911 also. Put that 45 in the hands of the girl in my picture and you would have my love interest, besides Lara Croft!

shooter22

BlackGun
    (10/24/01 9:20:44 pm)
    We'll It's "NOT" a Wlson Combat, by the looks of it!
    BlackGUN

Mesen
    (10/24/01 9:30:07 pm)
    southernfreedom,
    The first time you tried the [i m a g e] , you had the letters all in caps. I believe it needs to be lowercase in order to work. try that
    IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM, THANK A VET!

Edited by: Mesen at: 10/24/01 10:50:15 pm

southernfreedom
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/24/01 9:46:06 pm)
    BlackGun: Thanks for enlarging the pic. I'll use that one a while but since it is so hard to
    make out what it is in my little pic I'll probaby put another up sometime in the future.
    That pic was taken outside of DaNang in the mountains. I was only visiting! LOL!<P>

Mesen: Yeah, I agree with you......thanks.