Blackgun please read !!

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/9/02 6:06:54 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Blackgun please read !!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I emailed you back about that virus. I need to know if I found the right thing. I found a file that was named ( SULFNBK ) is that the one?? Even if it's not, I don't know what it is and I sure don't want to open it to find out till I hear back from you.

BlackGun
    (1/9/02 6:21:00 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Blackgun please read !!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shane! If you have not deleted the silfnbk.exe! Do not delete it. The e-mail I received was a hoax as pointed out to me by AntiqueDr. It is part of Windows operating system. If removed if will not hender operation of your normal computer operation. Check to see if you had received a second and third e-mail with the Nortons web site showing the details of the hoax that has been played on unsuspecting computer owners. I'll go find it and post it here. Sorry everyone for the confussion. I deleted the exe file my ownself.Go to Norton's website at securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html

for the particulars.

Make Peace, Not war! He who angers you, controls you! !

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 1/9/02 6:25:55 pm

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/9/02 9:22:40 pm)
    Lets say that I did remove that file from my computer, What will happen and how could I get the file back??

BlackGun
    (1/9/02 9:30:48 pm)
    Really nothing will happen, but click on the above link and it will explain in detail how to recover the exe file!
    Make Peace, Not war! He who angers you, controls you! !

BlackGUN

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/9/02 9:41:43 pm)
    Thanks BG, I haven't gotten rid of it yet, But was wondering what the heck it was becouse I've never ran across that file before.

P.S. Warpig is gonna kill you when he reads piggys brain fart if he doesn't die laughing first!!!!!!!!!!!