1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

BlackGun... Re:Super Shooter

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/19/01 8:23:40 am)
    Reply BlackGun... Re:Super Shooter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Bud, I've been reading up on the Ruger 10-22's and have been asking alot of questions. I've got my Green Mountain 18" heavy barrel from "Whiteface Mountain". While ordering it, the fellow invited me over to "rimfirecentral.com/mainpage.shtml". Those guys over there that take their 10-22's very seriously.
    I'm now waiting on my "Blaster Stock" from BoydBoys. As soon as I can get the rest of the stuff, Shooter45 (Bless his heart) is going to put it together and do the final touches to it.
    I'm looking forward to the opportunity for us all to meet so we can do some serious shootin'.

Zig
    p.s. BG, how do you like your BSA scope?

BlackGun
    (11/21/01 7:33:45 pm)
    Reply Re: BlackGun... Re:Super Shooter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ziggy, I just remounted the BSA. I haven't sighted it in yet. I put it on the new Remington .17 BDL. I went to the range today with a $15.00 Tasco Blazer scope mounted. Had Hell sighting it in, took a half a brick. Then I forgot about the X-ring and shot all 4 push tacks in 4 shots. The target went to the wind. I came home took the BSA off the .17 and will go back to the range tomorrow to sight in the BSA, This is one deadly weapon. Going for 100 yards tomorrow. All rounds touched, tightest group I ever shot. Shooting El Cheap-o Ammo. Man We got to get together to shoot dimes.
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 11/21/01 8:54:15 pm

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/21/01 8:35:00 pm)
    Reply Re: BlackGun... Re:Super Shooter
    I'm all for it BG.