Blackpowder barrel for Shotgun???

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/24/02 8:49:29 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Blackpowder barrel for Shotgun???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A while back I saw a conversion barrel that you could mount into your existing rem 870 or mossberg 835 receiver to convert it into a single shot muzzleloader. I believe the " sportsman's Guide" might have sold a few a couple years ago.

Anyone have any experience with or knowledge about these units? Any info appreciated. swede
    Wyoming Swede

Wyoming Swede

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/28/02 6:50:08 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Blackpowder barrel for Shotgun???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For those interested, mossberg does make one of these...its in their website under accessories. swede
    Wyoming Swede

JackRyann
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/3/02 11:46:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Blackpowder barrel for Shotgun???
    I have a friend with one of the mossberg setups like this. He swears by it.
    ---If you wouldn't take that shot with the LAST bullet in your gun, you don't have any business taking it with the FIRST.---