Blackwater Snipers Video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cycloneman, Feb 18, 2009.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Hm. Unimpressed. Not quite sure what they were doing. They didn't seem in any direct danger and at one point appeared to be tracking a bus.

I wouldn't condemn them without giving them the chance to explain, that wouldn't be right but it looked more like what you call a turkey shoot than a contact.

We would need to know more.
  3. kingnothingugm

kingnothingugm Member

I saw this video once before. It looked to me like these "snipers" are either not very well trained and wasting ammunition due to poor marksmanship...or...they are firing into large groups of people. Either that or their targets are lined up single file and oblivious to the people dying in front of them.
  4. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

nice video :D but i highly doubt they are "blackwater" they were not allowed to take the offensive only the defensive. the statement heard in the video " maddi green flag " are to be "engaged at any time" wrong not by blackwater
  5. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

From comments section. (Maybe the guy doesn't know what he is talking about)

6. islenos

islenos New Member

Well, first thing is they are not snipers but highly paid infantry grunts with scopes. The amount of rounds fired should have killed every terrorist in Iraq. The spotter was useless, as he lent little help to the shooters. The use of names and faces is unprofessional. (that’s what bounties are made from) If that is the best that Blackwater can come up with, they must be scraping the bottom of the barrel.
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Well I listened to the video and believe I heard one of them say the target was 800 meters away. I think Vlad has it right and they are just called in to assist once fired upon. The word "Sniper" is not the best description for this video. But that's what it's listed under. A "sniper" at that distance would be using a 308 and hitting more targets with less ammo. anyway thats my take so far.