Blondes Discussion

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Crpdeth, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Well-Known Member

I love blonde jokes and get away with 'em because I am technically blonde, although I shave it off. :D:D:D

Two blondes living in Texas were sitting on a bench talking........and the one blonde says to the other.

"What do you think is farther ......... Florida or the moon......"

The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooooooooooooo....can you see Florida?"
  2. todd51

todd51 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Crp. What hair I have left is mostly white but I love the blonde jokes. Here is one of my favorites.

Blind guy in a lesbian bar
    A blind guy walks into a lesbian bar by mistake. He finds his way to the counter and orders a drink. After a while, he says loudly to the girl behind the bar: - "Hey, do you want to hear a really good joke about blondes?" Silence falls in the bar and in a deep, gravely voice the lesbian to his left says :- "Before you tell your joke, there's something you should know...The girl behind the bar is blonde, the girl by the door is blonde and I'm a 6 foot, 16 stone blonde with a black belt in karate. The girl to my left is blonde and she lifts weights. The girl to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler. Think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still want to tell your joke?" - "Not if I'll have to explain it five times..."
  3. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  4. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Active Member

A blonde and her husband are lying in bed, listening to the next door neighbor's dog. It has been in the backyard, barking for hours and hours.

The blonde jumps up out of bed and says, "I've had enough of this". She goes downstairs.

She finally comes back up to bed, and her husband says "The dog is still barking, what have you been doing?"

The blonde says, "I put the dog in our backyard; let's see how THEY like it"
  5. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

:D:D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  6. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Especially the second one!
  7. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

I needed a little more time......:eek: I'm like a blonde!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D