Blood on hands of Obama, Mitt and NRA

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nffritos, Jul 21, 2012.

1. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

The police chief in Aurora, Colo., said he is confident that massacre gunman James Holmes acted alone. The police chief was dead wrong.
    Standing at Holmes’ side as he unleashed an AR-15 assault rifle and a shotgun and a handgun was Wayne LaPierre, political enforcer of the National Rifle Association.
    Standing at Holmes’ side as he sprayed bullets and buckshot into a crowded movie theater were Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, a President and a would-be President, who have bowed to the NRA’s dictates and who responded to the slaughter Friday with revolting, useless treacle.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/blood-hands-obama-mitt-nra-article-1.1119049
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    NY Daily News, I don't even have to read it! The most comunistic rag in the Country!
  3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'd just call that crap myself.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

but folks you should listen listen big too , the staged blame for obama , he can fall on his sword bring in gun control and lose andn its all still good for the one world government tyoes obama was always disposable , now they have a act for him thats worthy ,

and SOME WILL BuY IT
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    That's the scarry part, some (a lot) have already bought it!
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Just like a dirty diaper, with him as the center piece.

Telling his puppet masters he couldn't keep his promises to them because ( fill in blank ), isn't going to work out for him. I don't know specifically what they'll do, but I've seen some of their options on Al-Jazerra. Jimmy Hoffa was powerful too.
  7. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

I'm leaving this one to you Carver and jack.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if this had truely been left to me obozo would be keeping bin laden company in the organic waste department on the bottom of the ocean
  9. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

obama not good enough for Organic Waste....
  10. time2shoot

Ya AND SPOONS MAD ME FAT TOO.:rolleyes:
  11. time2shoot

That was a response to the artical. not a persanell atack on your views niffritos.
    Thought i beter clarafiy that.
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

no? ever seen anyone eaten by a shark ?? i'm sure you'd change your mind once you saw obozo and a 14-16 foot long noah playing ( noah = noah's ark or shark )
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  13. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Food for Sharks OK. Final resting place **** on the bottom of the ocean OK. Would'n have to worry about my Organic fertilizer
  14. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

They can honestly blame all this on anti gun regulations.....if they had common sense. People should be able to protect themselves regardless.................
  15. skullfr

skullfr New Member

If anything it is a perfect ex. of why citizens need to be armed and carry.There is no possible way for obozo and crew to protect every citizen.The only place on earth where peace and harmony ever existed was Eden and Satan saw to mess that up.