Bloomberg is nucking futs, wait till you see this.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Nov 9, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Bloomberg is refusing food donations to the starving in NY becasue they cant figure out how much salt and colesterol is in it.

I dont know what else you people in NY need to remove this ahole out of your lives but you people are something else. This is a matter of life and death.

This is self defense now.

Nanny State: It seemed impossible, but New York's Big Brother Bloomberg has outdone his smoking and trans-fat bans. He is ordering homeless shelters to refuse donated food that isn't nutritionally "assessed."

'Let them eat squat" might be an appropriate motto for New York City's "mayor for life," Michael Bloomberg, who in 2009 broke his promise to honor the city's term limits law. He would rather see the five boroughs' downtrodden starve than consume excess cholesterol.

City hall says that it cannot analyze food that organizations have been donating for years or even decades, so the shelters must turn the food away. A new document from the bureaucracy dictates serving sizes, as well as salt, fat and calorie limits, fiber minimums and condiment recommendations.

As the New York Post reports, the Upper West Side orthodox Jewish congregation Ohab Zedek can no longer drop off "freshly cooked, nutrient-rich surplus foods from synagogue events" — a common charitable activity carried out by many of the city's churches and other religious institutions.

Today, state power over the individual has expanded, with Bloomberg successfully banning smoking in all commercial locales and the serving of trans fats in all city restaurants — the latter a dubious health measure since other fats can be worse for your body.

Much of the supposedly nonnutritious food that Bloomberg has banned from the homeless really amounts to leftovers from what the city's rich eat. No wonder a Rasmussen poll this week found 82% of American adults opposed to such a ludicrous ban.

But lefty New York politicians such as Bloomberg are proud to see their diktats emulated elsewhere, in spite of the cost in personal freedom. Elk Grove, Calif., for instance, is now considering banning smoking in all apartment complexes.

Subscribe to the IBD Editorials Podcast

That's right: The health police are invading your home. But fleeing to your local homeless shelter may mean starving.

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...od-police-hurt-the-homeless.htm#ixzz2Bl4wWJBU
  2. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This guy is really nut's. Next thing he will think he is a God.
  3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

What's next, a limit on the number of rats/per week they can eat? These people are getting their food from dumpsters in many cases, and he's worried about transfats? .:eek:

I am sooooo glad I live in the land of Pop's BBQ, fried chicken and grits. :):)

It's gotta be a part of grand plan to force all the po' folk out of NYC. I mean they just clutter up the sidewalks and parks anyway. :rolleyes:
  4. 01brian

01brian New Member

They deserve the government they voted for. Elections have consequences!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The loonies are running the asylum yet again.
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

That is perverted and sick behavior Mr Bloomberg. Liberalism at its finest.
  7. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Let them eat crap because that is just what they elected.:rolleyes: Sorry folks I can't feel sorry for a bunch of people that live in a hell hole like NYC, elect an idiot for mayor, sit around on their duffs waiting on a hurricane to come thinking they will be taken care of by the govt, then complain because things don't go their way. They should have been more prepared. They knew a week ahead of time the storm was coming. They did just like the slackers in New Orleans did, sit around waiting for someone to come rescue them.

I say all of this, and just look what we just elected for 4 more years to life as a president. It just boggles my mind when I think what has just happened to us. With Lord obamas background he still managed to buy the unions, college students, illegals, negros, hispanics, young single women, queers, and stupid liberals. My goodness we are so screwed.:mad:
  8. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Morons - let them starve. They can't tell me I can't smoke in my home - I own it. Not the bank - me and my wife - bought and paid for with cash with the land and the barn. We smoke in our house and if someone doesn't like it then they don't have to come here.

I will eat what I want to eat. Nobody's going to tell me what I can and can't eat either.
  9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That just makes conman seance. I feel the same way to.
  10. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

They gona try like hell. They coming. Know what your gona do? I do.
  11. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

Only when the people rise up will this stop ....YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
  12. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

They wanted a nanny state and they got a nanny state. Let them starve! You can bet Bloomberg is eating anything he wants.
  13. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Simply f'ing amazing. I continue to shake my head in disbelief as I hear the ignorant things these people do and say, but I really should be expecting it. It's just that the right thinking part of my brain still can't believe it.
  14. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

What is not known is that new york is turning away power line workers if they are not unionized.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Folk's you been like this for years ..

when i and the other aussies came over after katrina

we spent so much time getting briefed on EPA and animal safety BS it WAS NOT FUNNY

the crew i was on was tasked to set cutting charges as close to practicable to the bottom on the damaged wharf pylons

these are steel beams inside a concrete case , you do two blows , first one takes off the concrete, second cuts the beam

we had some richard cranium stop us and make sure we fired a spoiler blast to scare away the fish

ok so we do that a feww bits of cortex ultra , 5 mins delay each shot but ok ( 6-8 shots a day )

then we get some other me ed upummaarse type saying we have to lift the charges higher up because we're disturbing the silt

how much higher ?? ( too high ,less pressure , rework on charges and maybe total redo for 2/3 rd the length till it gets deep , 12-18 hr delay )

a day to get told they dont know that we should try 5 - 10 meters

know how deep the gulf is there ?? sheeesh

get the picture ?

and it went like this until they got busy with the city and left us alone cause we gave up listening and so much pressure to get the oll wharf up and operational again was huge

we're worse here to be honest .. but look at our lefty mob

but dont kid yourselves , the rots been in for 20 years and more , just now it effects every aspect of your lives ..

and you see where your tax dollars are going ...
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012