"Bo" Goes On Vacation .......

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Sep 7, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

..... but, it doesn't cost MUCH of your money !

Bo's Vacation in Maine

(I guess since they had to use the Gulfstream there just wasn't enough room for the dog and one other person, and they couldn't leave the dog behind)

Did you know that President Barack Hussein Obama flew Bo, their dog, in on a separate smaller jet to Maine for their vacation? I wonder if that sets well with all the unemployed, hurting, U. S. citizens who can't afford food, but pay for this.

The above is true. I Googled "Bo the dog flying to Maine" and got 76,700 references verifying this. One of them follows:

Michelle Malkin: Just Plane Crazy: Obamas Dog Flies to Vacation on Separate Jet.

Doug Powers: The Obamas arrived at their vacation spot in Maine, and the local paper, the Morning Sentinel, described the scene:

The president was the first to walk onto the tarmac, dressed casually in a pale blue Oxford shirt and khakis. A few minutes later, the first lady, dressed in black capris, a tank-top and sandals, walked onto the runway. Shortly afterward, Malia and Sasha joined their parents. Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U S Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass. and the presidents personal aide Reggie Love.

The president, who said the rest of us are going to have to sacrifice to get out of these hard economic times, let his dog fly on his own plane? Not enough room on Air Force One (a Gulfstream on this trip) for a Portuguese water dog and Reggie Love?

Oh, by the way, Mr. Love, Bo's handler, is paid $102,000 a year to take care of him. What side of the ballot will you mark in November? This man is taking the nation for every cent he can and then some.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?
  2. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nothing in this poor excuse of a president amazes me any more
  3. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Doesnt surprise me at all...Obummer is a narcissistic moron who likes throwing his ill gotten weight around and letting everyone know that he is king and you better do as he wishes, or else...As we say in the South..."He likes living high on the hog." Not too shabby in the land of opportunity and limitless taxpayer money for someone who has never had a job in his life...Maybe his example is why our borders are a sieve...If one illegal can be prez and king and live a life of style and luxury, they might just do that themselves.

Amazing how the media gives this guy a pass on this and everything else... Had it been a conservative they would be screaming their pointy little heads off...
  4. Rastminikov

Rastminikov Former Guest

5. H-D

H-D Active Member

When I go on vacation... if it don't fit in the suburban it don't go!
    But I pay my own way....dog's way too...
  6. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

You aren,t actually surprised by this or anything Der Furer does are you.I don't consider him President. JR
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  7. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

You know, I just realized something.

The dogs name is 'Bo'.
    The presidents initials are 'B.O.'.

Surely he didn't name the dog after himself?!!!

Probably, he did not name the dog. Regardless, the end result of everything they both produce is about the same.