Bob Beckel's Potty Mouth

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Brass Tacks, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

At the end of Hannity, Beckel blurted out the F word, BIG time!!!

Maybe this time it will cost him!!
  2. cutter

cutter New Member

I hope so,he is such a hypocrite (sp). He makes me ill just to look at him, let alone to listen to BS.
  3. bamajoey

bamajoey Active Member

I watched the first few days of "The Five" but began to get nauseated watching that buf
    foon. Don't watch it anymore, and change channels when he comes on other programs.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  5. Frogtop

Frogtop New Member

I watch "The Five" most everyday mostly because it is one of the few news talk shows that will occasionally give both sides of the issue and without this it is just preaching (or mindless ranting in Rush's case). Fox claims itself to be 'fair and balanced' and does on occasion make an effort at doing so. I find Beckel to be less sanctimonious than Juan ? but not always factually endowed. Fire at will.
  6. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

Like good, true progressives, neither Beckel nor Williams let truth, fact,or logic get in the way of their agenda.
  7. Frogtop

Frogtop New Member

Rather than label Misters Beckel and Williams as Progressives, although I'm rather vague as to what that is, I would call them committed Democrats. That is true especially for Beckel as he is a campaigner and consultant to Democrat candidates. Williams is supposed to be a newsperson but please remember that he came to Fox from PBS after making a remark of being concerned with people in Arab dress on airplanes. PBS makes no claims to being fair and balanced on any subject and only gives the liberal academic side of any story.
  8. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

My fav part was when he tried to blame Hanitty.Typical lib play.I know he brings a certain amount of entertainment but 90% of the time the guy is completely unprofessional.All too often he just ends up ranting,yelling, insulting or pouting over anybody he's in a discussion with.The guy has no professionalism and to be frank,I usually end up feeling a bit sorry for him because with his noted past of heavy substance abuse, I'm not sure he's all there.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  9. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Look, liberals have no arguement. They have no truths to stand on. They have nothing. They grasp at straws and spew garbage over and over. Its the same old talking points that they hear being repeated on msnbc and other liberal puke pusher networks. When you corner them, they implode. All they have left is to cuss you out. This is why its a total waste of time to try to reason with them. They have a mental blockage. Its an illness. Beckel is a liberal lunatic that should be locked up in an institution with the rest of this so called administration.
  10. musclehead

musclehead New Member

this is the innocuous version of progressivism from wiki, looking around today we now know what Obama meant when he said he 'was going to fundamentally change the country' research for yourself.

Progressivism is an umbrella term for a political ideology advocating or favoring social, political, and economic reform or changes and opposition to conservative or reactionary ideologies.[citation needed]

The Progressive Movement began in the late 19th and early 20th centuries in cities with settlement workers and reformers who were interested in helping those facing harsh conditions at home and at work. The reformers spoke out about the need for laws regulating tenement housing and child labor. They also called for better working conditions for women.[citation needed]

The term progressivism emerged in reference to a more general response to the vast changes brought by industrialization: an alternative to the traditional conservative response to social and economic issues, being used to describe a wide range of views associated with left-wing politics and various radical political movements.

Political parties, such as the Progressive Party, organized at the start of the 20th century, and progressivism was embraced in the administrations of American Presidents Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Lyndon Baines Johnson.[1] Moreover, in the United States and Canada, the term "progressive" has occasionally been used by groups not particularly left-wing. The Progressive Democrats in the Republic of Ireland took the name "progressivism" despite being considered centre-right or classical liberal. The European Progressive Democrats was a mainly heterogeneous political group in the European Union. For most of the period from 1942–2003, the largest conservative party in Canada was the Progressive Conservative Party.
  11. Frogtop

Frogtop New Member

OK Musclehead, from that definition I can see that a person who is labeled or claims to be a 'progressive' to be somewhat of a social liberal. These would be the sort who may or may not favor same sex civil partnerships (marriage being a religious ceremony), may be in favor of abortion as a form of contraception (actually anti-conception), tighter government control of those things of which the gullible and lazy will allow themselves to be taken advantage (loans they can't afford for instance), protection of the environment without regard of the cost or impact on standards of living, etc. Once again I must say that the two gentlemen discussed earlier do not necessarily fit this description. Mr. Beckel is a "yellow dog" Democrat who will support the party and its members regardless of what stupidity they are committing at the moment and yes there are many Republicans who react the same to their party. Mr. Williams is more difficult for me to categorize as he seem to vacillate on some issues (a progressive would never make a non-PC comment regarding Arab dress) and yet his on air persona seems to be all liberal. To me Mr. Williams remains the enigma.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  12. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

I was watching this last night but got bored with the arguing, I must have changed channels just before Beckel lost it. LOL, what a liberal moron, someone shows him that he is wrong and he loses it, I think Hannity was a little PO'd at him,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt9Rbi5yh9o
  13. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Yeah, I caught that, don't they have a time delay, they need one. But I don't really give a $$$$. You're Fired!!
  14. Frogtop

Frogtop New Member

Nope, he's on "The Five" right now. Looks like a little controversy helps sell even for Fox.
  15. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

I just found out it was just a mistake. He didn't realized they were back on the air. That's the way he played it. Like it's O K to talk like that in front on females. I notice the female commentator appeared embarrassed.
  16. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

Bob Beckel, the poster boy for what's wrong with American politics. This guy never passes up a chance to revel in his drug abuse, alcohol abuse, womanizing, brawling, football "career", lying and cheating. He admitted forging signatures and spreading blatant lies about political opponents. When responding to anyone with an opposing view he will begin his retort with a personal attack.

profanity and personal attacks are the last resort of a limited mind.
  17. oneoldsap

oneoldsap New Member

He looks like the Pilsbury Dough Boy to me ( and I don't mean to insult the Pilsbury Dough Boy ) , I would imagine the dough boy has a higher IQ . Why doesn't someone kick his ****** for him ? I know it would be like kicking a dog , but damn it would feel good !
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
  18. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

He's not even original, he's a Larry King copycat. Wearing suspenders.
  19. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Heard him talking on The Five today. He's been going off about Romney driving with his dog in a cage on top of his car. After a section of bHo's book ( the sins of my father ) was brought to the surface, he didn't have anymore to say about Romney.

Seems obozos book revealed that he (bHo) ate dogs and grasshoppers when he was a kid.
    Fact.
  20. Frogtop

Frogtop New Member

On second thought, I will not comment on this one.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012