1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Bob - Lincoln Brigade on the History Channel

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/12/01 12:59:53 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Bob - Lincoln Brigade on the History Channel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bob, just heard that on next Monday at 8 edst, the History Channel is going to do a special on the Lincoln Brigade in the Spanish Civil War.

Though you might want to see it.

All month is "The Force of July" specials on military weapons, just got done watching the last part of one on Japanese weapons, pretty good...explained the mum, and sword decisions at the end pretty well.
    Patina is an acquired taste.

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/12/01 8:50:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Bob - Lincoln Brigade on the History Channel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I live in the stone age - we don't get cable. I'll have to see if someone around here can record it for me.
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

kdubaz
    (7/13/01 11:47:22 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Bob - Lincoln Brigade on the History Channel
    Saw just a small blurp on the Lincoln Brigade the other night - seemed to be composed of wealthy sons, idealistic youths and communists.
    Keep below the ridgeline!