Bob, Polish! Ammo for your Astras.

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Xracer
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/4/01 11:00:27 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Bob, Polish! Ammo for your Astras.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out GB "Ask the experts"....."38 cal ACP ammo". This guy has a couple of boxes. If it's boxer primed, might be usefull for realoading.

Good luck.

Bob In St Louis
    (11/4/01 8:28:41 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Bob, Polish! Ammo for your Astras.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I have about 3,000 rounds of 9mm Largo already - although I would like to try some 38ACP someday.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

polishshooter
    (11/4/01 10:32:07 pm)
    I'll check it out if I can find the time, but I MAY be trading it to Bob anyway if we agree on a trade.

But then again, I shot it again today, 8 rounds into about 2" at 10yds, with one flyer (Damn creep in the trigger!) , 4 or five touching...kept the target to show him...

May just keep the darn ugly thing...and just buy a magazine and some ammo from him...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

Bob In St Louis
    (11/5/01 8:19:50 am)
    As I keep telling people - you fall in love with them ugly Astras! They shoot darn good, and I like the feel of the 9mm Largo cartridge - bit more umph than the 9mm.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!