1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Bob, Polish! Ammo for your Astras.

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Xracer
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/4/01 11:00:27 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Bob, Polish! Ammo for your Astras.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out GB "Ask the experts"....."38 cal ACP ammo". This guy has a couple of boxes. If it's boxer primed, might be usefull for realoading.

Good luck.

Bob In St Louis
    (11/4/01 8:28:41 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Bob, Polish! Ammo for your Astras.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I have about 3,000 rounds of 9mm Largo already - although I would like to try some 38ACP someday.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

polishshooter
    (11/4/01 10:32:07 pm)
    I'll check it out if I can find the time, but I MAY be trading it to Bob anyway if we agree on a trade.

But then again, I shot it again today, 8 rounds into about 2" at 10yds, with one flyer (Damn creep in the trigger!) , 4 or five touching...kept the target to show him...

May just keep the darn ugly thing...and just buy a magazine and some ammo from him...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

Bob In St Louis
    (11/5/01 8:19:50 am)
    As I keep telling people - you fall in love with them ugly Astras! They shoot darn good, and I like the feel of the 9mm Largo cartridge - bit more umph than the 9mm.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!