Bobby Jindal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cycloneman, Sep 2, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I am sorry i cant find the actual new confrence i wanted to show you. But here are some that i think you should see.

I have never thought much of most politicans. Plus when you mix their race, and general IQ i truly dont think much of any of them.

Then along comes Bobby Jindal.

Not saying this guys makes all the best decissions. I dont think anyone is perfect. But there is something i really like about this guy and if you had seen the news confrence on the 30th of AUg you would understand.

Bobby is welll informed about what is happening up to the min. He is a calm man even under fire and keeps his wits about him. His mind is firing on all 8 cyl. When he has a news confrence he does not come up for air. He is reading a detailed list and he truly knows what he is reading. If you ask him a question he will give you a direct answer. He knows how many mre's are in transit, he knows how many rolls of toilet paper are on reserve, he knows how many hot meals were served in what parish that day. He knows where his assets are, how many assets he has and he has communication with his men in the field at all times. He can direct like no one i have ever seen. He knows what he is talking about and can run rings around the heads of everyone he is in contact with. He can and will tell you exactly how much the cost is of an operation up to the min. After a new confrence I have noticed the reporters covering him are usually stunned and slow to respond to him. Bobby is the one man i believe who could spin the heads off of congress and the senate. I truly believe he will make a run for the office one day. Get to really know this guy, you will be suprised.

If you ever get a chance to see one of his new confrences make it a point to pay attention and hang with him. I think you will be glad you did.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/cnbc/48803910/#48803910

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/videonetwork/1810947158001?odyssey=mod|tvideo|article

http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2012/09/gov_bobby_jindals_hurricane_is.html
  2. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

I watched several news confrences over the last week during the hurricane, and was very impressed with him. I think he is doing a great job as Gov of La., much better than "boo hoo" Blanco did during Katrina
  3. DBMJR1

DBMJR1 New Member

Want to know the difference between Isaac and Katrina? Our Governor.

Blanco sat on her hands for three days, afraid to take action, while people died in their attics. How she lives with herself, I'll never know.

Jindal kept everyone calm. Focused on the problems and how to mitigate them. I felt very reassured after his press conferences.

Mitch did a great job too. For once, NOLA seems to have a competent mayor.

No looting. No panic. I'm not even carrying a firearm, which I generally do.
  4. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yep, I like the guy. I think he is one of the rising stars of the party.