Bob's Gun Shop, hope your in no hury!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by fuzebox40, Mar 10, 2011.

1. snyper2384

snyper2384 New Member

yes i have tried to call the answering machine tells to call the fax number for any questions and that the answering machine doesnt take messages and never an answer on fax number could something have possibly happened to him?? he did say he had health problems.

Bobitis not sure what the AG is and no i havent even thought about the BBB the purchase was on a credit card .
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Attorney General.

The AG and the BBB are your friends. Contact both parties in their respective states. They work together.

Too many folks have no idea where to start in these types of problems.
    You have four friends with you at this time if you inform them of the problem. Two Attorny's General, and the BBB from both states.

Put on your game face and use all the weapons you have available. Use them to your advantage.

Try to refrain from public comments as they can be construed as 'inflamatory'. Your problem lies between you and the vendor.

Gather all the documentation you have, correlate it to the issue, and present it to both AGs and BBBs. Make sure you send copies of all your correspondence to the vendor noting cc's to all the others you have contacted. Do all this via the USPS. Certified Return Reciept Requested. That way, you know that your stuff has been recieved. Looks good if a court is involved, and your attorney will suck it up.

If you're out 15 bucks, it ain't worth it. Take it as a loss unless your card gets jacked.

It's a lot of work, and it's your choice if it's worth it or not.

Hope this helps. If not now, maybe down the road.
  3. snyper2384

snyper2384 New Member

ok thank you for the information and the help i will contact them on monday
  4. sp45

sp45 New Member

Those who are not in the business have no idea how busy it gets for one man to operate. That is why he does not answer the phone or allow customers in the shop. The good ones are completely covered up. I ordered a shotgun stock that was in stock from Gun Parts Corp. It took 7 weeks to arrive yet when I sell online people expect it to be shipped same day and cry when it isn't. Now I don't answer the phone either.
  5. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

First welcome to the forum...I think? You responded to a post over 4 yrs old? and wont answer your phone? Thanks for telling me..I WILL not be ordering from you either!!
  6. U_L

U_L Member

he lists a lot of rifles and everyone I clicked on is out of stock, I clicked on around 30 rifles. So what if he has a large listing but if they are out of stock what good is it?
  7. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

I think I read that their website doesn't have a phone listed. Pretty convenient if you don't want to hear any complaints.

I think some businesses hope that if they place enough orders and take enough time people will just forget that they ordered or forget the contact info then they keep the $$$$ and never even order the part to resell to you.

If you CAN'T run a good business over the internet, but supposedly run one over the phone DON'T do the internet business.

Don't make excuses for someone that CAN'T provide good service either.
  8. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

Bob's has been in business for longer than most of you have been alive. I have ordered lots of parts from him over the years. The last part I ordered (over the Internet) was out of stock, and my credit card was not charged. The transaction took 2 days.
  9. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

To which Bob's are you ordering from? The one in AR or VA?:confused:
  10. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

Arkansas
    Shooter45 likes this.