1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Boker??

Discussion in 'Knives & Edged Items' started by paynematt73, Mar 15, 2004.

1. paynematt73

paynematt73 New Member

2. wuzzagrunt

wuzzagrunt New Member

I used to have a bird knife made by Boker. It was a beutiful little thing and it was my favorite small knife. Now, it is somebody else's favorite knife. :mad:

If you are talking about one of the "made in Argentina" Bokers, I understand they are an excellent value. Made in Argentina, they are very nice knives for the money. See what AG Russell has to say about them.
  3. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

Boker make great knives! I love them, but I wish they would make a better fixed blade boot knife. I'm looking for one. Any suggestions, guys?

I was looking at the Smith & Wesson boot knife/daggar, for about $30.00. Do S&W make great knives? I never saw one before.
  4. wuzzagrunt

wuzzagrunt New Member

I'm kind of pleased with the Gerber Mk I boot knife that I bought some years ago.

S&W does not make knives AKAIK. Find out who make the blades that they put their log on and you can probably find a review, pretty easily.