Bone Collector Probs?

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by gunplumber, Nov 5, 2010.

1. gunplumber

gunplumber New Member

A friend just got a new TC Bone Collector and after shooting about 35 shots (trying to sight-in) it absolutely shook apart. Now when you lock it up, it will rattle like a Model A on a bumpy road. Any word going around about this? A gun store mgr close to me will not even stock them. The folks at TC are looking at it and the customer is furious.
  2. fritz

fritz New Member

I have always had great luck with TC muzzle loaders, i have never been arround one of those though. I have a TC Black Diamond XR, I love it, its a very accurate and reliable muzzle loader that you can get at a reasonable cost
  3. bzfarms

bzfarms New Member

gunplumber you must have got a friday at five rifle mine has been flawless with 100 + shots took five to sight in at 100 yds and i took a doe with 100 grains @ 250 yds on the last day of season caint wait till next season
  4. gunplumber

gunplumber New Member

Thanks for your replies. It was so long before anyone posted I quit looking at it. No ans was given by TC about the gun but it was replaced and the new one is doing great.