Book tells Muslim men how to beat and control their wives

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 56Python, Mar 25, 2012.

1. 56Python

56Python New Member

One has to wonder if the U.S. Feminist proponents of Islam know what is involved in the movement they champion… Beatings, Burqa’s, Female Circumcision etc

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/03/23/book-tells-muslim-men-how-to-beat-and-control-their-wives

A local bookstore has “sold out” of a controversial marriage guide that advises Muslim men on how to beat their wives.
    The 160-page book, published by Idara Impex in New Delhi, India, is written by Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi.
    In the book’s opening pages, it is written that “it might be necessary to restrain her with strength or even to threaten her.”
    Later, its author advises that “the husband should treat the wife with kindness and love, even if she tends to be stupid and slow sometimes.”
    Page 45 contains the rights of the husband, which include his wife’s inability to leave “his house without his permission,” and that his wife must “fulfil his desires” and “not allow herself to be untidy ... but should beautify herself for him ... ”
    In terms of physical punishment, the book advises that a husband may scold her, “beat by hand or stick,” withhold money from her or “pull (her) by the ears,” but should “refrain from beating her excessively.”
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yep , beats me ,

and lots of them too ;)
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The author never met my wife. I think she could straighten him out pretty fast.
  4. armoredman

armoredman New Member

The first thing I bought my wife was a handgun...I doubt she'd be wanting to go along with that kind of nonsense.
  5. musclehead

musclehead New Member

they haven't met Helga yet :eek: I wuz working out one time and saw a guy on the flat bench doing 225lbs, thought it looked al little light for the size of him. 'he' got up and walked past me and I saw 'he' was wearing a sports bra :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

[​IMG]
  6. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I believe the Koran says the same thing.