Border incursion news

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Oct 13, 2008.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

http://www.washtimes.com/news/2008/oct/14/mexican-soldiers-crossed-clear-line/print/
    More talk, no action.

Pops
  2. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 New Member

An A-10 Warthog with full load would slow this type of event down to one a century!
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Ditto on the A-10 :eek: :D
  4. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    That reminds me of an old cartoon I saw once. A pair of hot-rodders out on the open road telling themselves that now they could really open it up. As they passed a "Patrolled by Aircraft" sign the wondered what that meant; and overhead was an A-10, loaded foe bear…
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

The Border Patrol needs to hire X Navy Seals, Green berets, or any of the other special forces soldiers!!!

This situation, while crap, is nothing new unfortunately. There are too many Mexicans that are crossing our borders illegally, and we need to make the preverbal war on drugs and border incursions a real one.

If people are armed, kill them on sight; period. This would mean the there would be Mexican military causalities as they are often helping the drug runners.

If people are unarmed, give them ONE chance to stop on command, then if they don’t, shoot to kill.

I truly believe that if we did this, the number of new illegal aliens entering the USA would SHARPLY decline.

Of course, we already have a handful of Predator UAVs helping out on the border, but we need some Apache choppers armed to the teeth to back them up. (rockets and those gattling guns should do) Kind of sounds like a job for Blackwater J
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

On a practical note, it seems to me that a few of the Army's heavy vehicles, with mounted 50s and a few gun ports would be appropriate patrol vehicles for the Border Patrol. Patrol in (at least) pairs in the vehicle, Paint "BORDER PATROL" on one side and "MOLON LABE" on the other side. :D

Pops
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008