Border Security?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Jeff Midguard, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

2. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I don't understand why any U.S. citizen would want to visit Juarez.

When I was in the USAF nearly forty years ago, one guy from my outfit went there on Christmas break. Had a run-in with some mariachis, got arrested, the judge took his last dollar..... and that was back in the "good old days".
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    In the past I have crossed the border into Mexico at Juarez many times. No problems except with the U.S. border guards. No way I would even think of doing this today!
  4. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave New Member

Guys around here used to run down to "Boys Town" just across the border. No one goes down anymore unless they've got family across the border. And it's not safe for them anymore. We have been going down to cancun, etc for vacations, not this year, not next year.