Born Again Shooter

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Tony Mig, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Tony Mig

Tony Mig New Member

Hello all, although I'm not exactly new to the shooting sports, I'm new to this forum. I shot handguns, rifle & trap for years prior to getting married and getting caught up in starting a family, buying a home, raising two kids...blah, blah, blah......
    It's been 18 years since I was on the range, and I'm just getting back into it. I've joined a public range in Atlantic County, NJ, and have to take the basic pistol safety class on August 10th before I can shoot there.
    In the past I enjoyed shooting single action revolvers, as these guns are not condussive to the safety practices of this particular range, I'll be shooting semi-autos for the most part.

I just arranged the purchase of a new Beretta 96 FS (.40S&W) and hope to aquire a 92 FS compact model as well. This range is also big on M1 Garands, and I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those....
    It'll be good to get back to something I once enjoyed very much, and hope to even get into some shooting compitions....after I get my aim back;)
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

And a hardy Texas Howdy to ya there Tony Mig and welcome to TFF. Glad to see ya postin here. I guess IBTRUKN will have some new company! Glad to have ya aboard!
  3. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Jump on in Tony Mig, Some of us likes...a little competition!...Y'all got a digital camera?...[​IMG]
  4. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Glad to have you with us Tony!

Feel free to jump in anywhere you like!

ZigZag2