Born in Kenya! Told ya so.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by jstgsn, May 17, 2012.

1. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...nt-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

a 1991 promotional booklet provided this...
    Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

Gee the media missed this. Although it doesn't matter now, the damage is done.
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Old news.....Yawn.......
  3. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

I know, I know, .... actually we all knew. But just the audacity of so many, and the way the whole world is going, just gets my gaul once in a while. Sorry to beat a dead horse, but like my first wife used to say. "it's feels good".
    my apologies.
    fred
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

It may be old news, but it's the first I've heard it.

Thanks Fred! :)
  5. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Me too
    Thanks
  6. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

The sad thing is that he stated it himself and Michelle did too during the election and at other times and everyone in the media and the politicos just simply turn the deaf ear. We who believe that the truth is important even when it hurts have to stick together as we are who can and will save the Republic if it is to be saved.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

sent this to a mate of mine in south africa

here's his reply

as jy opgehou het om ons in beheer hierdie hond sal nooit verlaat het-Afrika, maar geen politieke korrekte mense gestop, het gesê dit was verkeerd, so nou is dit moet reg sien jy het die neger as 'n president

afrikaans humour is very dry , but he's got a point

he was a commissioner in kenya in the 60's and 70's
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I hear a whisper across the lands
    The fate of a nation in your hands
    Patriots soon will make a stand
    One by land two by sea
    Take my hand to be free
    Midnight run on the loose
    Traitors hang in the *****
    Rally the troops for all to hear
    Midnight run without no fear
    Greed and fraud rule the house
    Clean it out leave no mouse
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Bye Bye Obozo

By Cycloneman....
  10. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

"Gee the media missed this. Although it doesn't matter now, the damage is done."

Why keep bringing this junk up???Things are depressing enough with out re hashing old news.

You can't talk or bad mouth Obama out of office; you have to vote him out!!
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Dan ok so your red hot on the new's , but not everyone is as the MSM plays this down and not everyones got time to chase a heap of blogs and news sites on a chance there maybe something , quite of a few of your posts are of this nature, you gotta have patience with folks , red hot idiots , ok we toss them , , but the good folks who form our memberships are a very wide and diverse Group , WW2 veterans to kids and everyone in between

help get em up to speed , help educate folks so when the votin times a come , they know whats what

rather than bag folks for posting what they have just got or read etc as old news and being offended by it ..

seriously ..
  12. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

You sure enjoy tearing people down if they cross your way of thinking even in the slightest.......But, being the big educator you want to be is a tough job and you should be big enough to ignore dumb opinions like mine.

So what, if I find your posts to be repetitive and some what boring....It is just my opinion and you should get over it

".rather than bag folks for posting what they have just got or read etc as old news and being offended by it" ......I don't get offended, but I am often amused.
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this wasn't my post ,
    i'm asking you to stop tearing folks down
    and now your in my face ?

i generally back my opinion with facts and will be willing to discuss , but i see your too petty for that , or is it your my better and you dont have to explain anything to those beneath you ?

as for getting over it , over what ?

you making a twit out of your self its only worth a chuckle ,

nothing "to get over"

i'm trying to explain we have a policy of no personal attacks

or your out of here

yes i agree we get a lot of repeat posts , so ? aint it good people care enough about others that when they learn something new they wish to inform them ??

yes its late , i learned this in about 1998

when did you learn ?

i been on obozo and crews butts since rwanda , so? big deal

all this is old news to me too

but folks gotta know if its not old news

or you'd rather the silence continued , that the snow job perpetuated on your nation and mine by this imposter continue ?

40% of the population of the USA are undecided about who and what he is

get 1/2 of them to our side and he's gone ...

now again , personal attacks on members will not stand ,

read it, learn it , live it , or go

cheers
  14. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

"Why keep bringing this junk up???Things are depressing enough with out re hashing old news".....This didn't seem to be tearing anyone down.

"Dan ok so your red hot on the new's "....This sounded like a snide criticism.

"and now your in my face ?".....It appears that getting in your face is easy to do......

I don't care what you do with me, but I suggest you back off and chill a bit.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

thank you for your suggestion sunshine ,

i love your self confidence eh , cracks me up

my 3 year old grand sons the same , took on the cow yesterday .. great to see