BO's Vacation

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ka64, Oct 15, 2011.

1. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

Here's another one.

IN THE MUSLIM RELIGION, DOGS ARE UNCLEAN AND NOT ALLOWED TO TRAVEL IN THE SAME VEHICLE AS THE MUSLIM.

Bo has never traveled in the same means of transportation with the First Family.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! REMEMBER ALL THE OTHER PRESIDENTS WITH THEIR DOGS COMING OFF THE PLANE WITH THEM??? NOT THE OBAMA'S...
    Bo's vacation
    HOW CAN AMERICA BE SO BLIND????????
    I guess since they had to swallow their pride and use the Gulfstream there just wasn't enough room for the dog and one other person.
    Did you know the Pres. flew BO, the dog, in on a separate smaller jet to Maine for their vacation????Wonder if that sets well with all the unemployed, hurting, US citizens who can't afford food, but we can pay for this. The above is true. I Google "Bo the dog flying to Maine " and got 76,700 references verifying this. One of them follows:
    Michelle Malkin: Just Plane Crazy: Obamas' Dog Flies to Vacation on Separate Jet
    Doug Powers: The Obama's arrived at their vacation spot in Maine , and the local paper, the Morning Sentinel, described the scene:
    The president was the first to walk onto the tarmac, dressed casually in a pale blue Oxford shirt and khakis. A few minutes later, the first lady, dressed in black caprice, a tank-top and sandals, walked onto the runway. Shortly afterward, Malia and Sasha joined their parents. Baldacci and his wife, Karen, presented the family with gift bags full of Maine-made goodies, including baskets made by the Passamaquoddy Tribe, popcorn from Little Lad’s Bakery in East Corinth, iconic L.L. Bean bags, University of Maine ice hockey hats, and an assortment of other Maine foods and books.
    Karen Baldacci said the bags for Malia and Sasha contained one loon toy and one chickadee toy that sound their natural calls. Arriving in a small jet before the Obama's was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.; and the presidents€™s personal aide Reggie Love, who chatted with Baldacci.
    The president who said the rest of us are going to have to sacrifice to get out of these hard economic times let his dog fly on his own plane? Not enough room on Air Force One (a Gulfstream on this trip) for a Portuguese water dog and Reggie Love?
    OH, by the way, Mr. Love, Bo's handler, is paid $102,000.00 a year to take care of him.
    What side of the ballot will you mark in November?
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ya can see a Exec order coming outta the WH one day

that says

تهنئة إلى أمير المؤمنين! الموت للكفار!

Greetings to the faithful ! Death to the Infidels !
  3. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I know a bunch of retired Vet's that would really take offense at such an order.
  4. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

I know a bunch of Americans that take offense at the current president and his radical leftist czars.
  5. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

We should also take offense to the many many trips BO takes on Air Force 1 to go to fund raisers for his party. I'd like to see how much it costs us Repulicans for him to go hither and yon to gather funds for his party and his campaign. Not to mention the security costs and the many other things that his entourage needs. Must be a billion dollars a day or so. Quite frankly, I am pissed that I, as a Rep. has to bear that tax burden so that BO can do his fund raisers. As he is purported to be the Prez of all of us, then he shouldnt be using our tax dollars to get re-elected. I think that fair is fair. Whoever is our candidate for Prez should have full access to all the perks that BO has. Or... Let the Democrat party pay for all costs involved. Yeah Right.
  6. henry77

henry77 New Member

Well said. He does not how to work.
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Did ya ever think that Obozo does all that stuff just to rub our noses in it. It's hard to imagine anyone would be dumb enough to think we could not to make the dog flying separately, muslim connection.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ya reckon the guy's have the spheres to do that ? spend all that money etc just to "thumb his nose"

ok say he did , the arrogance , there aint a rifle big enough already.. that just add's to it

ya'll looking at sharks now ...
  9. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

10. clamman

clamman Member

First let me say that Odumbo is a piece of xxxx and lower than whale ****. But, he was here in North carolina flapping his big lips, and had a pork Bbq saandwhich for lunch. Take it for what it's worth.
  11. Warith

Warith Member

and the terrorest that flew the planes in to the towers use to stop at the local rum shop in FL for a shot. Means nothing just fitting in for the local color all alowed in the quran to those who are fightig the great satan after all.