Bosom Bombers: Women have explosives in their boobies?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Feb 4, 2010.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Article here

FROM JOSEPH FARAH'S G2 BULLETIN
    Bosom bombers: Women have explosive breast implants
    Authorities alarmed by possibility of surgically placed explosives
    Posted: February 01, 2010
    10:16 pm Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

Editor's Note: The following report is excerpted from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium online newsletter published by the founder of WND. Subscriptions are $99 a year or, for monthly trials, just $9.95 per month for credit card users, and provide instant access for the complete reports.

Suicide bomber Iat Alacharas, 18

LONDON – Agents for Britain's MI5 intelligence service have discovered that Muslim doctors trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals have returned to their own countries to fit surgical implants filled with explosives, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaida are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery. The lethal explosives – usually PETN (pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate) – are inserted during the operation inside the plastic shapes. The breast is then sewn up.

Similar surgery has been performed on male suicide bombers. In their cases, the explosives are inserted in the appendix area or in a buttock. Both are parts of the body that diabetics use to inject themselves with their prescribed drugs.

The discovery of these methods was made after the London-educated Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab came close to blowing up an airliner on Christmas Day with explosives he had stuffed inside his underpants.

Keep in touch with the most important breaking news stories about critical developments around the globe with Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online intelligence news source edited and published by the founder of WND.

Hours after he had failed, GCHQ – Britain's worldwide eavesdropping "spy in the sky" agency – began to pick up "chatter" emanating from Pakistan and Yemen that alerted MI5 to the creation of the lethal implants.

A hand-picked team was appointed by Jonathan Evans, the head of MI5, to investigate the threat. He described it as "one that can circumvent our defense."

Top surgeons who work in the National Health Service confirmed the feasibility of the explosive implants.

In a report to Evans, one said:

"Properly inserted the implant would be virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines. You would need to subject a suspect to a sophisticated X-ray. Given that the explosive would be inserted in a sealed plastic sachet, and would be a small amount, would make it all the more impossible to spot it with the usual body scanner."

Explosive experts at Britain's Porton Down biological and chemical warfare research center told MI5 that a sachet containing as little as five ounces of PETN when activated would blow "a considerable hole" in an airline's skin which would guarantee it would crash.

God help us all.
  2. Claude Clay

Claude Clay New Member

...man's a$$ explodes--news immediately following Hee Haw.

as for the ladies placement--
    i have volunteered to be an Official Feeler
    --Have Hands-Will Travel--
    --------Wire Claude-------
    --------Dead Gulch--------
  3. navis128

navis128 New Member

Here's whatcha do...figure out the blast radius of the explosives they're using and then snipe them before they get inside that perimeter. Makes sense to me.
  4. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Brings a whole new meaning to 'machine gun jubblies'.

These are some seriously sick people......
  5. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

What a waste of good silicone.
  6. artabr

artabr New Member

I've always thought that fake boobs were overrated.

Art
  7. navis128

navis128 New Member

You must be the only one.
  8. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

I don't like them either. Anything over a C, not for me.

I am a poet.
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This was on another forum and i made a response there. This is not funny. This is very serious if they intend on doing stuff like this. I believe this will happen. At that point there is nothing left to do but take the gloves off and put all offensive tactics on the table, from feeding them ham sandwitches to nukes. How much more is the world to put up with. At a certain point that it.
  10. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

well women of the middle east aren't always all that well endowed. They should be easy to spot.:p
  11. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

"Honk! Honk!" - Al Bundy:D:D:p:p

*runs and hides*:D:D
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  12. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

This is absolutely very serious, and I don't think anyone is saying it is not.

But it is one of those horrid news items that yet inspires a sort of black humor about it; perhaps it is sort of a 'we have to laugh to keep our sanity' kind of things.

Explodings boobs.
    Good LORD, don't these people hold ANYTHING sacred?

But what the heck IS the answer?
    Banning women with scars from recent surgery won't do it -
    Heck, you could put the explosive in a balloon, swallow it, and puke it up in the plane bathroom in flight -

This kind of thing will continue until we quit pussy-footing around with the multiple symptoms and attack the disease itself.
  13. lockednloaded45

lockednloaded45 New Member

I agree Terry, throw out political correctness, and like it or not your going to have to profile them. I mean crap, no one else is trying to kill us except muslims!!!! When will people wake up???? "BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL"
  14. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

They would be a huge hit at Mardi Gras.
  15. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I disagree that they are the ONLY ones trying to kill us, but they sure as heck are the most COMMON ones with us in their sights.

The last time she flew, my wife was red-tagged.
    White grandmother in her 60's, fully searched and luggage & purse thoroughly pawed through while young Mideastern men just walked through the scanner and got aboard.

And when a group of Muslims has a little group Arabic prayer service chanting about "alah" in the airport before a flight, they bring suit against the airline for noticing and taking precautions.

The system is on it's head, and WE have to turn it back around.