Bought another Bersa 380

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Michael G, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Michael G

Michael G New Member

I missed my first Bersa 380 so much I went and bought another one. When I got it home I disassembled and cleaned it all up to get ready for the range.
    Later that day I emptied a 100 count box of WallyWorld white box into several targets without a hitch or hiccup. Same as the first Bersa I had. It just doesn't give me any reason to complain.
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

A full-size or a CC model?... They're great guns. I complain because I consider the full-size a strange fit for concealed carry. The frame size is very near the size of larger caliber guns and is definitely no pocket gun. The CC model on the other hand is a very nice carry gun with marginal pocket-carry characteristics. I talked a coworker into buying the CC model because he was admiring the full-size. He really enjoys the small CC model. I've thought several times about selling my full-size Thunder .380 although it is a very reliable gun and fun to shoot.

In any case, enjoy the new purchase and congratulations!
  3. Michael G

Michael G New Member

I bought the full size Thunder 380. It goes with me in the truck everyday when out on my rounds. I wear loose trousers and it slips right in the pocket or IWB if it's cooler outside. I don't llike the ccw version.
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

If Bersa would offer some alternative add-on grips which are less ergonomic, but far more slim, and a magazine without the extended grip, I think the regularly Thunder .380 would be sufficient for carry... As it stands, the regularly Thunder .380 is far too large for carry in .380 when there are 9mm offerings which are smaller and therefore easier to conceal...

Just my opinion...