Boxer to Introduce Common-Sense Concealed Firearms Act of 2011

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by rentalguy1, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Juker

Juker New Member

Just like the light bulb issue, the Feds keep sticking their noses where they don't belong. I'm curious as to how many members of the current Congress have read the Constitution and are even aware of their role in this government. They should be focused entirely on what they were elected to do, at the federal level, not wasting precious time and taxpayer money with light bulbs, states' rights issues, and worrying about which baseball players may or may not be on steroids.
  2. obxned

obxned New Member

This is just more liberal bull doo, but it does keep attantion away from the fact that our economy is the Titanic, and the liberals have opened the sea cocks while the conservatives bail with a teaspoon. Meanwhile, King Barry and Marie Antoinette Obozo party their brains out and we are supposed to tighten our belts.

Unless these corrupt, self-serving parasites do a quick about-face, it ain't the concealled firearms they need to worry about.
  3. nstoolman1

nstoolman1 New Member

Thank you. I could not say it any better. I nor my family voted for her.
  4. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I cannot believe that people keep her in office.
  5. American Leader

American Leader Active Member

Boxer along with several other old time extreme liberals have to gooo! I think there may be a chance for most of our country to get rid of some of them in the very near future, but California just doesn't have enough people with common sense to get it done!
  6. chubcobear

chubcobear New Member

Friends, even if the Bill makes it out of the Senate, do you actually think it could clear the House of Representatives (controlled now by Republicans)?
    It takes the approval of both bodies of the legislature to make it a law.

Those of us who have had enough of the politics of California have moved out to another state (because we are retired and can do it). Boxer, and her liberal kinfolk will control California (along with Public Employees Unions) for many years to come, or until the State bankrupts.
  7. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

It boils down to the whim of the person interviewing if you get one or not. 99 percent of the time it is not. You pay a hefty price for the processing fee that ends in an interview with someone in local law enforcement. They say no even if you're active duty military! You don't get your processing fee back.

Barbara Boxer needs to be prevented from holding any public office.
  8. srt 10 jimbo

srt 10 jimbo New Member

She is stupid if she thinks it will get through The House. No chance in Hell.
  9. deen_ad

deen_ad New Member

"trustworthy people" = those that can afford the $10,000 bribe to the official!
  10. J_S_GR

J_S_GR New Member

Well this sucks. One incident by one person does not equal the mindset of the rest of people who carry. It's bull that this can happen.
  11. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

It apparently has gone down since I left in '98. That's a real sign of a bad economy.

Pops
  12. 45nut

45nut New Member

The Founding Fathers via the Bill of Rights don't add any qualifiers for me to be able to exercise my rights. I'll not take any from THAT woman. :mad::mad:

From yesterday's news telling how Obozo will try to circumvent congress and The People via executive order regarding the 2 A.

But gun control legislation may be the least of the NRA’s concerns. According to one Huffington Post report, the Obama administration is exploring ways to implement new gun control regulations through executive actions, bypassing Congress.

The Department of Justice held the first in what is expected to be a series of meetings on Tuesday afternoon with a group of stakeholders in the ongoing gun-policy debates. Before the meeting, officials said part of the discussion was expected to center around the White House’s options for shaping policy on its own or through its adjoining agencies and departments — on issues ranging from beefing up background checks to encouraging better data-sharing.

Administration officials said talk of executive orders or agency action are among a host of options that President Barack Obama and his advisers are considering. “The purpose of these discussions is to be a productive exchange of good ideas from folks across the spectrum,” one official said. “We think that’s a good place to start.”

Start by getting the hell out of our rights. You don't have the right to squash my rights.
  13. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

Remember the old adage "power to the people", well the dems want power "over" the people and this is just another step toward government gun control. In addition, our current commander and chief appears to think government should comtrol a great many more aspects of or lives. Boxer's not the only one who needs to go.

Suport the NRA!