Boxer to Introduce Common-Sense Concealed Firearms Act of 2011

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by rentalguy1, Jan 26, 2011.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

It apparently has gone down since I left in '98. That's a real sign of a bad economy.

Pops
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

The Founding Fathers via the Bill of Rights don't add any qualifiers for me to be able to exercise my rights. I'll not take any from THAT woman. :mad::mad:

From yesterday's news telling how Obozo will try to circumvent congress and The People via executive order regarding the 2 A.

But gun control legislation may be the least of the NRA’s concerns. According to one Huffington Post report, the Obama administration is exploring ways to implement new gun control regulations through executive actions, bypassing Congress.

The Department of Justice held the first in what is expected to be a series of meetings on Tuesday afternoon with a group of stakeholders in the ongoing gun-policy debates. Before the meeting, officials said part of the discussion was expected to center around the White House’s options for shaping policy on its own or through its adjoining agencies and departments — on issues ranging from beefing up background checks to encouraging better data-sharing.

Administration officials said talk of executive orders or agency action are among a host of options that President Barack Obama and his advisers are considering. “The purpose of these discussions is to be a productive exchange of good ideas from folks across the spectrum,” one official said. “We think that’s a good place to start.”

Start by getting the hell out of our rights. You don't have the right to squash my rights.
  3. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

Remember the old adage "power to the people", well the dems want power "over" the people and this is just another step toward government gun control. In addition, our current commander and chief appears to think government should comtrol a great many more aspects of or lives. Boxer's not the only one who needs to go.

Suport the NRA!