1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

boy am I glad this week is over!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sluggermn, Nov 20, 2004.

1. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

I / we had the week from "h" "e" double hockey sticks!!
    First my daughter's throat looked like it was going to act up again. she had a larengial ( inside the throat) sac that had to be removed sugrically, the Doc told us there is a 40% chance of reoccurance.
    next the wifes car takes a dump on us and after paying $160.oo to find the prob the mechanic tells us it will cost close to $800.oo to fix. :eek:

-I am on manditory 6 days a week 10 hour days and work sun thru fri nights 4pm to 2:30 am.
    -sun night I snapped the tourch in half on the plasma cutter :mad:
    -mon night the height sensor broke and fell off the tourch dangling by its wires
    -tue night I dropped a piece of sheet steel 76" x 120" off the crane leaving a gash in the cement floor and denting the rail the plasma cutter rides on ( and scaring the sh@* out of every one in the shop) I dropped it from about 8 feet up.
    - wed the plasma cutter decided to act up again and one of the torches decided to quit working ( that was NOT MY FALT!!)
    - thur brought back spasms causing a headach causing me to ingest high doses of advil and be very grumpy
    -friday was uneventful except for me ingesting too much coffee and being all shakey and jittery. whatdoyoumeanhyperi'mnothyperwhydoyouaskandwhyiseveryonetalkingsoslow :eek: :D
    so there you have it my week from hadies in a hand basket.

thank you for letting me vent!!!
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Glad y'all didn't get the runs! :D :D :D :D :D
  3. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:eek: HOLY MOLY! i thought my week was bad! :eek: whew! i'm glad your wk is over too! :) :D
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Sorry, Slugger. Hopefully next week will be better!
  5. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Just proves once again that when one is feeling down, all you have to do is look around you and there'll always be another that will cheer you up!!!!!!

:) ;) :)
  6. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

I thought I had a long week. :eek:
  7. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Slugger I sure feel for you I hope next week is better. :)
    I will think about you while I am on the range shooting , in the gun shops drinking coffee and shooting the breeze with the other retardees sorry retirees. :D also plan to go to the donut shop Thursday for coffee & 2 donuts :eek: 1 for me & 1 for njretcop , we live so far apart we can go together but every once and a while I stop by eat two and claim I had one for Charlie. ;)
    Ron
  8. corpis66

corpis66 New Member

well, i hate to say it...it coulda' been worse... :eek:
    glad to see ya made through, though!
  9. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

thanks for all the replys.
    Im getting burnt out at the job thankfully we have a short week next week with thanksgiving on thur I only have to work sun thru wed.
    the worst part of my job is not getting to see my son except on saturday, he is in first grade and gets up and goes to school before I get up and I leave for work before he gets home. it sucks only seeing my 6 yr old once a week!!

I dont know what we are going to do for a car for the wife. right now she is driving our tarus and I am stuck driving my beater ford f-150, hopefully the p/u will keep going till we find another vehicle! the truck is what I refer to as a "farm truck" a real knock around truck that should not be taken off the farm, she runs rough and sputters ALOT and is four colors and very butt ugly!!
    well have to go to some local car lots and see what is out there for used cars wish me luck!! (Prayers wouldnt hurt either)

Slugger
  10. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

oh another kicker I forget to add is a guy at work offered to sell me his colt ar 15 and colt 1911 gold match, as a package. neither has ever been fired the colt h-bar ar-15 is a pre ban he bought 10 years ago,and has been a safe queen ever since. the gold match is also a safe queen un fired blued finish 100% both have boxes and papers with them. sweet deal the sad part is with the wifes car in the crapper I dont have the money :( :mad: :eek:
    yes that sound is me sniffeling and tears dripping on the key board.

any body want to buy a good used left leg?? how about a left arm. mabey the second born? :eek: :D
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2004
  11. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Now if the second born is a girl........well.........maybe........
    We had boys.....and she always wanted a girl.
    On second thought, it's too late for us. ;)

Hope things get better for you.
  12. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Don't worry it gets better!