Boy caned for bringing pork to school

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 12, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

MALAYSIA'S parliament this week debated whether or not it was right for teachers to cane a 10-year-old boy for bringing pork to school.
    The Malaysia Star reported the argument centered on whether the boy, who was caned 10 times across the hand for eating a home-cooked meal of fried rice with pork, is Muslim or Christian. If the boy was Christian he would not have broken any rules by eating pig products.
    Angela Jabing said her son Basil was disciplined for eating a non-Halal meal. She is a Christian and her husband, Beginda Minda, has denied being a Muslim.
    The Star reported that a decree issued by the National Fatwa Council means that if either parent is Muslim the child must be Muslim.
    "I admit I was a Muslim before. But in 1999, I changed my religion. Now I am a non-Muslim," Beginda said.

The government is now investigating whether Beginda is a Muslim or non-Muslim.
    "Only after this can conclusions be drawn on why his son was caned," said government minister Datuk Seri Nazri Abdul Aziz.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...ol/story-e6frfkui-1225952978374#ixzz156vr9pHx

Also please note that the court ( sharia) will decide if the man is a muslim not what he says , if the court decides he is no longer a muslim then the man is a apostate and risks execution by any other member of their faith .. if he is found to be a muslim then he may be treated as unclean for eating pork and murdered also by any member of his faith

real no win situation
  2. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

Cane first, ask questions later?
  3. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

reason enough for me to go to war if it was my kid.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

story just posted on that a group of about 50 jihadists torched the church where the family worshipped in retaliation of "bad press"

so now they do it because they got published !!!

not confirmed yet but will look again later
  5. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

maybe i'd die up front. but i'd like to see them try that around here
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Stupid 10 year old boy should have known better than to eat what mama gave him. :rolleyes:

Its crazy but he would be better off getting caught boinking a goat.

This is just nuts.

Now this boy must die for what he has done. Cause he is evil. Evil of the worst kind i tell you. Heck his head is spinning. Pure evil.

Where you at St George?

Attached Files:

7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

actually its his father who's in the most strife..

because he converted to Christianity he's a apostate , no matter what happens with the boy. thats a death sentence by its self , a apostates wife has no safety and can be used as willed ( raped by anyone without legal action)

this is a big flow on

its a trump to get the apostate , using kids.... a school for kid's , a jihad supporting principal who attends the same mosque this guy ( kids dad) used to attend

http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/from-around-the-blogs/35925-freedom-of-religion-really

here is a link to a web site today its malaysian , primarily middle class working family readership , mostly muslim too...

read what they say about their own system and the comments made

muslims talking about muslims

one of the rare sites thats in english