Bozo's Vetrans Day Speach

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by dons2346, Nov 11, 2012.

1. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Watched part of bozo's speech, what a joke. It appeared that he never looked at it until he spoke. look down and three or four words while looking left. Look down then 3 or four words while looking right. He looked like a bobble head doll. Some commander in chief
  2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

What? You don't believe dear leader sincerely honors and respects us? Well I never. I'm certain his refusal to wear an American flag pin or place his hand over his heart for the national anthem has a reasonable explanation.

I kind of like the unwritten requirement for a commander-in-chief to have at least honorably served a term in the military even if only a few years on mess duty at Camp Runamuk U.S.A.
  3. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I won't watch or listen to that terrorist, uttering his name in my house, along with images of him are strictly prohibited.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    +1
  5. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    Yeah, he would send all our boys overseas with no ammo to die if he could. Look at Libya. Some Commander in chief.:barf:
  6. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Too bad he wasn't in the vehicle.. I'm sure the story would be different.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Im right there with ya, he isnt allowed anywhere near my house. I will throw away my TV if his face ever gets broadcast on it and I puke for hours if I ever hear his voice so its just not allowed period.
  8. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I am so with you..........But, I need to find a way out of my rage. Find a way to make a positive change.............
  9. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

theres nothing respectfull in my house when it comes to Obozo.
  10. cutter

cutter New Member

+1