1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Brass catchers?

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Dave3
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/8/02 7:53:25 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Brass catchers?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm thinking I want a brass catcher for my Bushmaster. I have not ever seen one used so am not familer with them at all. Could you guys and gals give me some info. Thanks.

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/8/02 9:40:49 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Brass catchers?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Try here

www.brasscatchers.com/brass.htm

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/8/02 9:44:40 pm)
    also try here and click on brass catcher in A-15

www.shooterstore.com/acb/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=235&DID=90

Dave3
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/9/02 7:33:39 pm)
    Thanks Shooter, those ar's sure do fling brass. I hate chasing down those things. I remember geting a few down the shirt while on the range in the old days. Does anyone know if these things work well?

whitebear74
    (4/9/02 7:47:37 pm)
    I have one of those E&L brasscatchers for my Bushmaster HBar. Works quite well.