BRAVO! Miss California!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jacksonco, Apr 22, 2009.

1. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

What a class act. This young woman stood before an audiance on national TV and fielded a question from Perez Hilton, a gay rights activist, about what was her opinion of Vermont becoming the 4th state to sanction gay marrige and if she thought the other states should follow suit.

She stumbled a bit and did not actually answer the questionas it was put to her but she did stand by her convictions and proclaimed that it was her belief that marrige was between a man and woman. She apologized if it hurt anyone elses feelings but that was how she felt. She finished runner up in the Miss America contest.

I dont think her answer cost her the title but it certainly stirred the pot. Hilton later berated the young woman on camera with a stream of profanity for her answer. If this guy was not prepared for an answer he did not want he should of never asked it. It is this type of reaction that does his cause absolutely no good. I think it would be nice if some one would take him out behind the woodshed and teach him some manners and how to relate to other people.
  2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

+1!! (A Californian, mind you!!! Makes me proud!)
  3. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

We are only free to have our opinions if they fall into line with the radical left's. Funny how they have the never to trash Bill O'Reilly's "talking points," when they enforce a radical list of "thinking points."
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

She's a sharp woman. I caught part of an interview with tonight and I was impressed. I'm glad she took her stand. ;)

It would bother me one bit if whatsitsface became ground zero for an asteroid strike. :mad:

Art
  5. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I am gettin real tired of all this political crap and the reactoin the radicals put up. I am about to the point that I am goin to start throwin punches. I have a family to feed and I am gettin real tired of hearing how good its gonna get from CNN or how good the economy is here in knoxville. I have not found work since bein laid off and my wife has found a job at a factory here that processes meat for Krystals and a few other and they pay only 7.75 p/hr. I am about to get real ugly real soon. The radicals can come and see me and I will read them from the book and show them the error of their ways, Irish Style.
  6. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

Bless her heart for standing up for what she believes in!
    Bravo!
  7. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

jacksonco just send him down here to me I have gators that need to eat also.
  8. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Bears need to eat, too!
  9. 21bravo

21bravo New Member

+1++!

ya know....we all have opinions, and im sure all know what they are compaired to:p. so heres what I think.... if you ask me to voice my opinion on any given subject you should be prepaired to hear the worst possible thing i could ever say. that way you wont be offended, upset, angered, or shocked. im guessing this "man", if you can call him that, took what she said as a personal attack...... sounds to me like somebody is ashamed of how they live there life and not happy with the way they are as a person.:rolleyes:
  10. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Hilton is a pervert POS fudge packer..... :mad:... yep I'M HOMOPHOBIC... :mad:

FNC should hire that beauty in a heart beat .

What is Hilton's, heretofore known as "***** Breath", claim to fame anyway ?

Sucking a golf ball thru a garder hose or what ??? :mad::mad:... end of rant.. maybe !!
  11. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

She said to me. . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking?
    I said to her . . . They already have boyfriends!
  12. 45nut

45nut Active Member

mrkirker - you killed me with that one!!!!!!!!!!!ROTFLMAO :D :D

Smart Lady. If I am not mistaken, she will do quite well from this bit of spotlight. She will get job offers and probably do better on her own working with good conservatives folks like herself. :D
  13. olmossbak

olmossbak New Member

Anyway, who is this other Hilton and why is anyone interested in his opinion? He is a celebrity I guess which means that he has never done anything to earn anyone's respect other that to pout when someone disagrees with him. I was going to ask if he stomped his foot when it said it but that would put me in his class of ignorance to resort to name calling.

I had never heard of the guy until this morning's news was carrying the story. Made himself out to be a real ass. Dude shows a total lack of intellect and character.
  14. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

jacksonco, can't take him out behind the woodshead. He's a member of the protected class. That protction will be on stearoids when the hate speach, "crimes" bill passes. 21bravo, as for the mans sex, the truth is in the chromasones. The man is an agent provocature and he got what he wanted. As for me I never was a homobhobe, that is I never had any fear of them. I never had any use for what they do, as their punishment lies in what they do. Now I am a homophobe because of the unnatural way in which they have amassed political power and I fear we havn't seen any thing yet. I shall continue to speak my mind. I don't know what that is going to cost me. I wonder if that is going to be the tipping point.
  15. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

I hope she becomes a spokesperson for the conservative movement! She'll do very well and with what she said today on Fox...."She doesn't care if they take her crown away and she's not afraid !"

I'm getting so sick and tired of all these politically correct jerks who are shoving their personal agendas down our throats. If they want to live the way they live....then live that way.... just stop telling us what to do, what to eat, what to believe in....and especially stop erasing God from the nation!
    There is such a sour (I'm not using bad words) upheaval happening and our illustrious government is causing most of it....
    I wish they'd just stay out of it and run the country the way it's supposed to be run....I just hope it's not the impossible dream.