breaking info on health care

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 11, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9d2_1342054513

those who become seriously ill may be forced to enter some sort of "holding pool" where their future treatment will be decided upon. Apparently the law there considers certain treatment regimens to be cost prohibitive.
    Is the "pool" actually a final rest home (glue factory) for those who are deemed too expensive to help?

suggested for californians by the guy some voted for ..
  2. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

basically, he's covered so the rest of us peasants can piss off and die slowly.

just do what millions of Americans (and illegal immigrants for that matter) do, go to the ER, get treatment and don't pay. Ever. That's one of a few reasons health care costs us way too much.

We also emphasize CURE when we should be more like Canada and emphasize PREVENTION.
  3. yetiman

yetiman New Member

One way to make sure a dumbacrat is always in office......slowly kill off all conservatives...
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

but the point is its the same deal as here , use up your ration and your put to one side ..

thats what they did to me years ago so i opted out and took care of myself , traveled got the info and treatment i needed because the facts are disputed ..

when in doubt , give you nothing and take you nowhere except to die and pay taxes , thats all the gov will do
  5. Danwin22

Danwin22 Member

Most of the Obamacare costs are not being talked about now as they cut in after the next election.

From what I understand there will be government employees who will screen patients and decide what care they get.

Since these medical panels will have to be in every town or city in the country it seems to me we are in for a gigantic program to create buildings for all of these people. Then they will add people to staff each building, cars, computers, communication systems and all of the other costs associated with this potential.

All of these buildings will have to be "Green" and no doubt the president will spread the contracts around to people of his choice.

We are in for a tidal wave of expenses and no one is even mentioning this pending disaster.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

take alook at your local shopping complex thats where they set up in the UK and Australia , they'll pay rent not build
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I already knew about that. It's been a thorn in my side since. I'm certain, since my care will be determined by a fed Board, if I ever get real sick, I'll be written off if I don't find the cash to bribe a doctor to keep me alive. Pretty scary thought/future.

Half now, the other half if I walk out of the hospital. :eek:
  8. skullfr

skullfr New Member

So where does that leave all the vets who depend on the VA for care and meds.When we get to a certain point are they gonna just provide us with a gun and 2 bullets-one extra in case.
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

If yer a Vet, yer on a different list. No bullets for you. Yer gun rights will already have been forfeited. :mad:
  10. skullfr

skullfr New Member

I can see the headlines now.Crazy old vet wipes out blue helmets when they attemted to sieze weapons and shot his chihuahua after he peed on thier boots.
  11. Danwin22

Danwin22 Member

If Obama gets back in power I don't think he will rent anything.

He can put zillions of people to work, spending tax dollars on "Green" buildings and he will be able to pay back unions for supporting him.

Obama does not care how much of our money he spends. Just look at his wife and her lavish vacations. Money is no object to these lottery winners.

My main concern with his medical panels is who will these people be?

I'm a little concerned it may be some 8th grade dropout that Obama wants to hire.