Breaking news

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by durk, Apr 19, 2010.

1. durk

durk New Member

AlGore seen heading to Iceland with giant lid!
    In related news, AlGore wants to tax Iceland for not keeping their volcano under control.:D
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Actually Durk the valcano is angry. Someone has awoken the beast and now it wants a sacrafice. It's calling you Al! So much bad stuff being emitted into the atmosphere. It's like,,,,,,,, a bad dream. With every eruption the valcano is bellowing out Al's name.

Al its up to you to save us! The valcano needs a sacrafice! Only you can cool off the firey beast from down below. muwahhahahahahahah

Come on Al save us as only you can. You must throw yourself into the fire. It woint stop till it has eaten. muwahahahahahaaha.

I know a plane cant bring you there but possibly a chopper could. GO! GO boy GO! Save us, give yourself to the valcano. Its for the good of mankind. You dont want to be a burden to us do you? It's your lifes work man! It's what you are ment to do. Give yourself to the hell fire and cool it's wicked thirst. Take the red pill man! There is not much time. We will be in a pool of crud for years to come if you don't act now!

go al

GO AL

GO AL

GO AL

GO AL

GO AL

GO AL

I'll take care of the flight, I'll put it on my credit card.

WAIT! This just in. I just heard from the high priest of rythmic noise. Since it has been so long since the last time the valcano ate it's wants more. I have seen the name spelled out in the ash. Wait a min I am making it out. It looks like O something. O and then a B. OB! O B what could it be trying to tell us. O B A! Yes i see it! OBA,,,,, ma. Got it! OBAMA! It wants OBAMA too. Hurry Al get on the phone and get Obama too. Dont worry I'll put both you find gents on my credit card.

Aloha MF.
  3. durk

durk New Member

4. wpage

wpage Active Member

The God is angry...