1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

brescia pistols 7.65

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by 358 winchester, Sep 21, 2009.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I just received this little 32 acp and the extractor is missing. it belonged to a very dear friend and I would like to restore it if possible just because it was his. Any help on where I might find the extractor spring and pin would be great.
    Thanks
    Ron
  2. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

Please post some pictures; so we can be of help.
  3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I will have to wait till the wife comes home on Wednesday. If I use her fancy camera I would be shot dead & feed to the gator in our back yard. I broke her last one some how and I am still in trouble about it.
  4. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member