1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Brewer in AZ signs bill to block WBC protesting

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 11, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

just on now via US Intl news service (SW1 out of taipei)

Jan brewer , Gov AZ signed a bill to stop the westboro baptist nutters ( it aint no church) from protesting all the funerals after comments on there website raise fears of a lynching by the public

they cant come within 300 meters or make noise that travels that far according to the report

hope get better ideas from your media but sounds like a win to me initially ..

hope this dont get twisted to prevent folks protesting Islam or bad government ..
  2. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Why do you have to ruin a good news story with something as trivial as Reality?:rolleyes::D

I'm sorry my brother, your probably hatin' me by now. LOL
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2011