1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

British Bulldog Revolver?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by kutekat73, Dec 27, 2010.

1. kutekat73

kutekat73 New Member

Hi,

I need some info on this revolver. I think it is a British Bulldog. IT has the markings ELG, which someone told me means that it is Belgian. There is also an R and a B on the front of the revolver. Can anyone tell me anything else about this? The worth?

Thank you!:)

Attached Files:

2. Insjim

Insjim Guest

Belgium copy of the Bulldog is most probable as millions were made. ELG by itself if I remember right is post 1883 Belgium made proof mark. Your other letters are inspector/acceptance marks which will probably never be identified. A plane jane copy would fetch around $200 or so I would speculate yours around $400 with its ornate features......My opinion probably to be disputed by someone.
  3. kutekat73

kutekat73 New Member

Thank you very much Insjim!