British Riot Girls Blame Government, Conservatives, Rich People and Business Owners..

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Aug 9, 2011.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Watch the video at the following link... Simply amazing... :eek:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

I have the feeling that we're not far from this level of economic stupidity in the US among young people as well, if we're not already there. :confused:
  2. Clipper

Clipper Active Member

Re: British Riot Girls Blame Government, Conservatives, Rich People and Business Owne

Perhaps I am wrong, but I believe there are too many guns in this country for wilding's like these in London to really last very long. Yes, we have a lot of idiots, but we also have the rule of law in our own hands....
  3. kens

kens New Member

Re: British Riot Girls Blame Government, Conservatives, Rich People and Business Owne

it is the mindset of the liberal youth. politicians will promise and legislate just about anything trying to get elected and re-elected. Truth is there just isnt the money to do it, and the little limey pin heads are starting to realise it. Any of this sound familiar?

I knew it was serious when I read that the British authorities were actually going to use "Rubber Bullets"

they are most likely looking for a gun to fire them.
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I didn't get to see the video but this has all been planed

Drugs have been introduced to your youth to make them stupid. This is just going to happen. The family is no more and when you erode the family you help destroy the country. When your kids are LOST your land is doomed.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  5. Juker

Juker New Member

"The government made me do it."
  6. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Sad part about them burning the "Hood", the working people will have to pay to rebuild it.:mad:
  7. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Spoiled kids taking what they want at the moment, like tots in a pre-school.
    Ma Duece's paddle will convince these twerps of the stupidity of their ways. >MW
  8. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

they wouldn't if the coppers would do their damn job, but seeing as it's taking place in england, that's just a pipe dream.
  9. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

It sounds like class warfare and hatred of the rich has been taught to these young girls.Thire teachers were probalbly all liberals just like here.Now they have a constant supply of left leaning voters until they get a little older and start to think for themselfs.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  10. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

It's all right out of the elite's playbook.

Soon the public will be demanding military action. Martial law will be instituted. Further rights will be trampled. More control exerted.

They're going to do it HERE too.